PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'd prefer Bishop to be honest. He was soo good in legends 2. Imagine what he'd be like in MUA2. Cable is a NO for me. If Dr. Strange, Invisible Woman, Magneto, Psylocke or Jean make it into the game, there will just be  far too many characters in the game with telekinesis and I don't like that. Bishop is far better.

Hmm agree, or if they do put a tk in, let it be Uri Geller :p

Quote from: Gevth on April 30, 2009, 02:34PM
There's a new developers blog entry in the official site, it talks a little bit about the balancing of powers, bosses, etc. What called my attention was someone in the comments pointing that in the 2nd picture, you can see a bulky figure wearing red boots behind an enemy:

Any ideas who that might be?
im guessing its just Capt. Ive never seen Colossus wear any boots like that?

May 01, 2009, 03:12PM #139 Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 03:21PM by haydnc95
wheres they yellow? it could just be the light?

it could be juggernaut the cuffs on the boots and the armband with bronze brown color seems very juggernautish or maybe hercules perhaps i hope its herc 
Life's a beach, and then you drown.

Guys, its Cap, you can see his shield and his blue shoulder.

if it was Juggernaut, wouldnt he be ALOT bigger. i say Capt.

Quote from: Phoenix on May 02, 2009, 12:42AM
Guys, its Cap, you can see his shield and his blue shoulder.

Yep, his boots look an odd color because they're reflecting the purple hues of Songbird's power.

Well, cap has about the same figure as thor.. Yet, the boots of the guy at the back are BIGGER than Thor's (Who's at the FRONT).

Hmm. He kinda looks like Ironman when I zoomed in with Photoshop. Ironman has such boots on 1 armor.

juggernaut as npc perhaps or mini boss or boss?

juggernaut as in game pre order?

I still say Ironman, look at the colors and the boots. The neck of the armors are like almost yellow from what I've seen. Might be his classic armor.

I really cant see why its Ironman! and if it were his classic costume, i dont know why hes the only one wearing a differnet costume to the rest ¬¬ juggernaut would be much Bulkyer! plus we have enough bulky characters. Luke has different boots. its Cap!