PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
He's wearing a different costume because you can choose costumes? Why the h*** would there be an Astonishing Wolverine, Modern Luke and Classic Thor?

Either it's Ironman or Colossus (I think the latter because Ironman has smaller boots than that. It would make sense if he's in his classic red & gold costume, because it's those colors I see on the picture. His figure and appearance would also match.. The lighting on his body too (what's white is slightly purple/pink)

We're trying to make waaaay to many assumptions based on a screenshot where you can see a boot.  ONE BOOT.  You can't even see the whole other boot (not that it matters, who wears two different boots?).  Let it go guys, there's no way to figure it out by one stinkin' boot.

There, I said it.

I'm actually basing it of every part of the body I saw XD But, no matter, I think we'll find out soon enough :P

So the rumor is that the new Game Informer reveals Juggernaut as a character.  Weeeee. *sarcasm*  Another ho-hum character.  He'll be sitting on the sidelines with Songbird when I play.

I'm actually some kind of a fan of Jugs. Really. I mean it. Seriously.

Strong, gots da additude, and would choose him over the Avengers any day. With Avengers I mean IM, Cap, Luke, but not wolvy XD

Deadpool looks a bit strange.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah the last few paragraphs of that article they explain why.

Indeed. I dislike the boots. I don't recall DP having boots like that. But a big bravo on the textures though.

Thanks Teancum :D
Quote from: Dihan on May 15, 2009, 04:42AM
Deadpool looks a bit strange.
Agreed but he still looks good.

I did a LOT of cleanup on the Wikipedia article, making sure it has 100% reliable references and whatnot.  You might check it out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Ultimate_Alliance_2:_Fusion

is Juggernaut really playable :( aarrrrgggh ! :( i dont want it to be all the strong bulky guys :(
WE NEED MORE FEMALES ! ! ! ! !
but i like that Deadpool is playable :P but not to sure about the costume !

I hope its not Juggernaut, i want some classic marvel characters mixed with some new classic characters, not some stupid villain turned hero turned villain again.  I wouldnt mind fighting against him, but playing with him is a no for me.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Same here. I'm starting to really think about not buying this game. I mean I don't want Juggernaut wasting a perfectly good slot. I'll probablly only buy this game now if Jean Grey is in as a playable character.

I'd say Jean out, but that's my opinion :P

Psylocke instead of Jean, that would be interesting.

NDJR does have a point: Jugs IS a villain. He was an X-Man though.. But again a villain (just saw this :P )