PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 15, 2009, 02:11PM #165 Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 02:14PM by whiteking
Juggernaut? Really? Come on! there are a lot of better characters to be included in the game (sorry for the fans), why Juggernaut, maybe a DLC or a boss, but playable? I mean the hulk and luke cage (woooow I can't wait :eek:  :nervous: :ugh: )are already in...

Quote from: BLaw on May 15, 2009, 01:46PM
Psylocke instead of Jean, that would be interesting.

Agree, but If they are going to include a sexy telepath in the game, Emma Frost would be my choice, haha, damn! we need more females in this game, especially a psychic one ;)

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 15, 2009, 01:15PM
Same here. I'm starting to really think about not buying this game. I mean I don't want Juggernaut wasting a perfectly good slot.

I'm with you, what the heck is goin on, why they include characters like this? Juggernaut, I can't believe it!

Ps. Another big sorry for Juggernaut fans, nothing personal :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well I'm a jugs fan, but I DO agree with what NDJR said though. This is supposed to be a hero game:P

Quote from: BLaw on May 15, 2009, 02:12PM
Well I'm a jugs fan, but I DO agree with what NDJR said though. This is supposed to be a hero game:P

And that's the point my friend, this is a HERO game, he's a villian again now, but the most important thing is that I don't remember Juggernaut fighting in the civil war or be in the story line, or affected by, for example, as the xmen, they are neutral, but you can see the original 4 xmen (4, no 5 since Jean is dead in this story) trying to protect the 198 mutants in Civil War x-men, or Emma talking to Iron man about the best choice for the remaining mutants in the world, or Bishop in the front line...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Juggernaut was confirmed in a Game Informer magazine to be a pre-order bonus that does not take up a slot on the roster.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

That's right. Good, so now at least a good character can take up a slot.

Quote from: Dihan on May 17, 2009, 04:02AM
Juggernaut was confirmed in a Game Informer magazine to be a pre-order bonus that does not take up a slot on the roster.

so if you pre order you get a bonus playable?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yes. It's just going to be a code to unlock him, though. He'll be on the disc but inaccessible. It's what they did with the Weapon X Arena for the Wolverine Origins game.

oh ok get it now :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Will it be the same code for all copies of the game on the system or will every code be different on the system ?

It'll probably be different. I'm pretty sure the one for Wolverine Origins was different.

Indeed. I was pleasantly surprised by how he looks - it's not as generic as his comic look.

Though the armor plating kinda looks too.. how can I say it.. too much for Jugs. But it still looks good. Hopefully they will put the classic and Ultimate costumes in it.

I prefer his classic costume. He looks way to bulky.