PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, hey, hey! It looks cool! Seeing him like this almost makes me wanna get him for MUA #1....

looks pretty cool! but i dont see why theve 're-moderated' some of the characters costumes but not others. i would love to see modded versions of theF4  costumes, i think they look to plain! :( if u know what i mean ¬¬

I'm not sure if this has been noted yet, but here's what GameStop has up for the box-art:

I don't know if it's real or not, but Venom is on there.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 19, 2009, 01:41PM
I prefer his classic costume. He looks way to bulky.

Me too, this customes is too much
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dihan on May 19, 2009, 04:27PM
I'm not sure if this has been noted yet, but here's what GameStop has up for the box-art:

I don't know if it's real or not, but Venom is on there.
Venom Eh?! hmmmm.. hope is it the real box then :D
but yet ANOTHER male character ¬¬
bring on the females !

May 19, 2009, 05:43PM #185 Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 06:41PM by whiteking
Mmm, so Juggernaut, well although he's not my fav, I have to admit that he look quite well, in fact he has one of the best design, at least for me, compared to the design of other characters that appear in the trailers and screenshots, Deadpool, another one that is not my favorite, but he's fun and he was good in the first MUA, so yes, he's a great adition to the team :)

Quote from: haydnc95 on May 19, 2009, 05:28PM
Venom Eh?! hmmmm.. hope is it the real box then :D
but yet ANOTHER male character ¬¬
bring on the females !

Another male?? so this game is a little bit sexist, lol, if they are going to release another male, Cyclops would be my choice.
And yes! we need more super females here!
:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Juggernaut does look nice but I would prefer someother characters before him.
The box-art doesnt look very interesting was thinking of something like Xmen animated series were they are running at eachother.

Does anyone know if their going to be doing the team specials like they've done in MUA and XML2, like when you got four women, it's Femme Fatale. Cause if they are, they have to have another female. It just wouldn't be right.

I would prefer 1-2 females on the cover. And 7-8 females if the roster is 24. If 30 then at least 10-12.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 20, 2009, 06:19PM
I would prefer 1-2 females on the cover. And 7-8 females if the roster is 24. If 30 then at least 10-12.
Agreed

this isnt just a boys game! its for everyone who likes the Marvel Univrese! and that includes females if the developers havent noticed ¬¬

I mean we only have 3 females right now. And there are only a few slots left. I would like Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, and Black Cat. I really doubt that all of them will make it in though.

I'd say Frost, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Ms Marvel, Elektra, Spider Woman, Black Cat, Storm, Firestar and Mystique for females. That would definetely do the trick.

May 21, 2009, 05:18AM #192 Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 05:21AM by Teancum
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 20, 2009, 07:36PM
I mean we only have 3 females right now. And there are only a few slots left. I would like Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Elektra, Spider-Woman, Scarlet Witch, and Black Cat. I really doubt that all of them will make it in though.

I doubt half of those make it. 

Quote from: haydnc95 on May 20, 2009, 07:34PM
this isnt just a boys game! its for everyone who likes the Marvel Univrese! and that includes females if the developers havent noticed

Yes, technically the game is for everyone, but let's be totally honest, how many women/girls compared to men/boys are going to go out and buy this game?  I'd say less than 20% of the players will be female, and I'd say that's even pushing it. 

If you want females, you need to get over to the Official Site's forums and make your voice heard.  Whining about it here won't do you any good, but pushing for them over there might get you DLC characters at least (at this point in development they probably won't add characters to the roster -- not enough time to finish em')

It's the same with a PC version.  Don't cry about that here, go make your stand on the Official Forums.  If you get a PC thread going maybe enough people will join your cause.

Beleive it or not, there are a lot of women who DO play these games, I know quite a few of them actually. I'm not  sayin it's even between women and men, but there are a lot.

Ye but TC is right, just take a look at MUA1, there are like 4 standard females, 2 dlc. If I'm correct. If I'm not, I'd say 5 or 6 others. Compare that to the males, and you get the point.