PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
There were no DLC females in MUA1. The only extra females were Ronin and Black Widow in the PSP version.

Newslad, the guy who releases new news, has said that Juggernaut is only for the PS3 and 360 version. The Wii is getting something different.

Boo! I say. Console exclusives SUCK. Then again, Vicarious Visions is only making the PS3 and 360 versions.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

May 21, 2009, 01:12PM #196 Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:15PM by Teancum
Quote from: RogueDW331 on May 21, 2009, 12:13PM
Beleive it or not, there are a lot of women who DO play these games, I know quite a few of them actually. I'm not  sayin it's even between women and men, but there are a lot.

You're telling me that you know "a lot of women who DO play these games"?  Yeah, uh huh.  I'm not saying girls/women don't play video games, but the fact is they market 98% of video games to teenage/young adult boys/men. Plus do you really think characters like Emma Frost are marketed towards women?  Yeah, that's what every woman wants; to play as a half-naked woman who's very... umm... "blessed". 

Don't make this something it isn't.  This isn't about female gamers.

Well, I wasn't sayin all that, I was just sayin I really do know quite a few women who play videogames. (Family and friends) I know the guys outrank the women when it comes to that.

Quote from: Dihan on May 21, 2009, 01:11PM
Boo! I say. Console exclusives SUCK.

Completely agree on this!

And i do want more female characters, but i dont think there should be a quota of how many women characters must be in the game, just pick the best characters for the storyline and hopefully some great women characters make it in.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

@ Dihan: I was talking about OUR DLC females like Ronin and BW :P Because they weren't included for PC.. Which makes the whole women thing even worse :P

For females I really only think they should add Jean Grey and Ms. Marvel. All others are ones I would like as extra if there is room.

Personally I always thought Ronin was a cool exclusive - her modded version rocks in MUA 1 on the PC but thats not really the subject at the moment ;)

If I was to want more female characters I'd have to go for Rogue, Psylocke, Magma and Kitty Pride - and not the ditzy cheerleader version from the new ultimate comics :P I mean the cool blade user from the OS.

Kitty, Psylocke, and Rogue are all cool but I doubt that they would include all of them. I'm betting Psylocke especially since she returned to the X-Men. Magma however is not that of an important X-Man though. Maybe Jean too since it is technically confirmed that Jean is returning sometime like in UXM 511 plus all the clues that show that Madyelene is gonna revive her.

One of the old MUA1 official forums moderators said that her favourite character was going to be in the game. Her favourite is known to be Psylocke. Whether it's true or not is still to be seen.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I hope that it is true. I remember reading somewhere that Psylocke was originally planned to be in MUAI. And Longshot was gonna be a PSP Exclusive.

If we are talking about female characters, wouldn't it be cool, if She-hulk would be in?

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on May 23, 2009, 06:17AM
Kitty, Psylocke, and Rogue are all cool but I doubt that they would include all of them. I'm betting Psylocke especially since she returned to the X-Men. Magma however is not that of an important X-Man though. Maybe Jean too since it is technically confirmed that Jean is returning sometime like in UXM 511 plus all the clues that show that Madyelene is gonna revive her.

I wasn't saying that I believed they'd be in there - I just meant that if I had to CHOOSE female characters. Those would be the one's I choose.

Quote from: haydnc95 on May 23, 2009, 11:12AM
it would make sence!

I somehow doubt that, if Hulk is going to be in this game - and since She-Hulk, like Magma and Kitty, is a relatively unimportant character - it doesn't really make any sense for her to be in this game.

Well Magma might not be that important but to me Kitty and Shulkie are way more important. They are important Marvel characters to me though.

That may be so but in the grand scheme of things they aren't really relative characters - they only have select fan groups