PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: xxoldlacexx on July 09, 2009, 09:07AM
It could be Emma she always wears white. ^_^

Although I would like tho say that you are right ;) Her case is the same as Jean, no matter what she's wearing, she always is a powerfull telepath with a shiny diamond form.
See the Dark Xmen as example, she's wearing black now and still has the same powers.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

That doesn't have anything to do with her powers though. I've found out why people think the clue applies to Jean. It is actually kind of stupid but it could apply to her, but I doubt the clue is about her.

"I think Jean Grey. She has the Phoenix emblem on her outfit and her outfit changes with her personality."

Another example

"Everytime Jean uses the Phoenix she changes into the Phoenix costume (once or twice this hasn't happened."

Could it be rogue, she needs her gloves on all the time, well now she doesn't...

have you been reading x-men legacy??

No, not really only the second issue of X-Men Legacy. I sometimes skim through the issues to see what is up with Rogue and Gambit.

Professer x fixed her, she could now make out with Gambit. The book will now follow Rogue, Gambit, and Danger.

Thats is awesome for her now.

New clue:

QuoteThis character has changed their super hero name over the course of their career.

Definitely Speedball/Penance.

July 09, 2009, 01:57PM #370 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 02:30PM by marvelfan12345
Yeah defintally Penance.

EDIT: Wait Teancum are you a member of VIP as only VIP members can see the second clue?

Other possibilites are Jean Grey, Hawkeye, Wasp, and Hank Pym.

What about Kitty
i mean, Shadowcat, Sprite, Areil...
but i doubt it

so i would say either Psylocke or Pencance, who ever he is ¬¬

Quote from: Teancum on July 09, 2009, 01:56PM
New clue:

Definitely Speedball/Penance.

This clue goes with the other right? If not thats such a broad questions, a lot of characters have changed their names.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah the clues go together. Like I said above I say either, Henry Pym, Wasp, Jean Grey, or Hawkeye.

Pym has gone by multiple code-names and has had various powers with his various costumes.

Wasp uses Wasp-like powers in most of her costumes. She has also been Giant-Girl (including Marvel Adventures) with giant-powers.

Hawkeye uses arrows with a bow in this identity. As Ronin he uses swords and other ninja weapons. As Goliath he can grown. You don't see him growing in his Ronin costume.

Jean Grey usually uses Phoenix powers in her Phoenix costumes and psychic powers in her Marvel Girl cosutmes. You don't usually see her in her X training costume with Phoenix powers.

I'm not a VIP, they just forgot to lock the forum correctly, and so I clicked the topic title and was in.