PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, probably Spiderwoman might be one of those yet-to-be-revealed characters
And I think Cable might have good chances
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: -phoenix- on July 30, 2009, 01:14PM
Yeah, probably Spiderwoman might be one of those yet-to-be-revealed characters
And I think Cable might have good chances
Yeah, as I said before, he might be like Nick Fury in MUA 1. I just can't wait for that two yet-to-be-revealed characters.

Yeah I can imagine those two.

Ruh Roh.  Looks like N-Space (PS2/DS/Wii developer) does have their own engine, which means they would just need assets from Vicarious Visions to make the game (meaning we're screwed with getting PS2 models probably)

http://www.n-space.com/Company_Bio.pdf  ---See pg 5

So there will be 24 characters and each system will have exclusive characters. Since Juggernaut is a pre-order exclusive does he count in the original 24?

No hes is a bonus 25th character.

Okay and Iceman is the 23rd character which leaves one spot for the unrevealed character right? I'm kind of upset with the roster so far, 7 (maybe 8 depending on the 24th character) new characters. I think they should have added onto the original roster instead of replacing characters. I do hope the 8th character is a female since I feel MUA2 is lacking girl power imo.

Actually Iceman isn't in. He was simply mentioned by some creator of the game so I don't think that leaks him in like Ms. Marvel. So really two spots. I also think the game needs more girl power.

I thought the guys who worked on the game commented on how he and Human Torch have a really nice fusion. I think that kind of confirms. He could maybe be one of those exclusive system characters.

That is weird as while everyone is hyped from Ms. Marvel's fusion nobody has said anything about Iceman's fusion on the MUAII site. I think that just got made up along the way. I like who Juggs is ane exclusive cause he isn't as popular like Wolverine, Cap, Hulk, Jean, Iron Man so I think other characters like Blade, Moon Knight, and Ghost Rider should be exclusives cause nobody really cares much about them so while they shall be enjoyed not many people will cry that they can't play as them.

I like Moon Knight. In fact, Moon Knight and Iron Fist are the only non-X-Men series that I bother buying.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yeah but that is only one person. The majority of marvel fans won't really care about him. Most people probably won't even know who he is unless they are hardcore comic fans cause he may have his own book but isn't very popular like Hulk, DD, Spider-Man etc., or if they played MUAI for WII, 360, or PS3. I myself read X-Men, Fantastic Four, and New Avengers.

Could say the same about Songbird. From what I've seen Luke Cage and Daredevil aren't very popular either.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

The people on the official site forum characters are the playable characters. Meaning that there are 2 more characters to be revealed!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: Dihan on July 30, 2009, 04:53PM
Could say the same about Songbird. From what I've seen Luke Cage and Daredevil aren't very popular either.
To create a Thunderbolts team and she was popular in that. Luke Cage is very popular nowadays which is a main reason why he is in. And DD is actually very popular. There is a reason he had a movie, and is often shown on marvel merchandise.