PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Moon Knight is a pimp.  That's all there is to it.  Honestly I hadn't heard of him prior to playing MUA, but I loved how he played and really love his character in general now.

I knew who everyone was except Moon Knight and Ronin (Echo).  I liked all the other characters included, i loved that it was full of classic characters. I was hoping the second game would have some of the newer characters and some more new playable characters.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

July 31, 2009, 01:13PM #573 Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 03:07PM by Teancum
Dunno if anyone follows Twitter, but Vicarious Visions' creative director has an account set up where he answers questions and whatnot.

http://twitter.com/Dan_Tanguay

For instance:
QuoteFrom Twitter

@Hurricane42   Re: Jean Grey. You can essentially "resurrect" her by collecting M'Kraan crystal fragments in MUA2.

@spiderdude85   Spider-Man has many moves, but he won't stick to walls. That's one concession we had to make to support 24 heroes.

@Johnaazzopardi   Juggernaut will be available at launch if you pre-order through Gamestop. Other DLC will appear later.

@tevyrich   Boosts are won during the game; they boost various hero stats. They serve a similar role to equipment in the previous game.

@shadowbeam_   VV did not develop the Wii version this time around. From what I've seen of the Wii, it is a bit different.

August 01, 2009, 05:28AM #574 Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 05:34AM by Teancum
Another gem from Twitter:

Quote@chosenone123   24 is the number of characters on disc, including unlockables. DLC, naturally, will increase that number.

@Johnaazzopardi   The 24 "out of the box" characters do not include Juggernaut or DLC. There will be unlockables though.

We know Juggy is available via a DLC code when you buy the game, so it's 100% fact he doesn't count towards the 24.

And some others:

Quote@cantballmeup   There will be 4 difficulty levels: Casual, Heroic, Super Heroic, and Legendary. Legendary is unlocked by defeating H or SH.

@silviu4mc    We don't have a PC version planned.

@cbake76   Re: Trivia. There are some other new trivia innovations I'm pretty excited about too... :)

"@silviu4mc    We don't have a PC version planned."

MIERDA! Chocolate egg! ¿EN QUE ESTAN PENSANDO?, ESTE JUEGO ES PERFECTO PARA PC ¿WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?, THIS GAME IS PERFECT FOR PC GAMEPLAY.

BAD NEWS FOR ME.

Quote from: Josel85 on August 01, 2009, 06:10AM
"@silviu4mc    We don't have a PC version planned."

MIERDA! Chocolate egg! ¿EN QUE ESTAN PENSANDO?, ESTE JUEGO ES PERFECTO PARA PC ¿WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?, THIS GAME IS PERFECT FOR PC GAMEPLAY.

BAD NEWS FOR ME.

Watch your language if you want to stay here.

Hopefully you guys have at least a DS or PS2.

That sucks, i was hoping that they did have a pc version planned, oh well i guess i wont be playing it :(
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

maybe they will decide to make one later on, they did the same thing with mua 1 for 360

I have a strong feeling they won't. Well DS and PS2 are like 129.99 dollars. Kind of cheap.

How can they not make a PC Version? It's like never read a comic before, HOW!?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

im just disapointed that the UK will have to wait 10 hole days before the game comes out ¬¬ it is supose to be realed on the 25th ¬¬ boooooooo!

It's fine my friend, just survive while we tell you what's it like.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...