PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Leaks happen all the time. Like the playables in Super Smash Bros Brawl were leaked and loads of people denounced it because it had Toon Link, Wolf and ROB on it. The official site didn't have them but they were eventually revealed.

The leaked list for MUA2 included Jean, Gambit and Penance who were later revealed. The official website still has two unrevealed character boxes (and one that'll never be revealed) so stop being a complete idiot by saying who's currently revealed is all that we're getting. You may as well have said that as Jean wasn't on there at the beginning she won't be playable - yet 'lo and behold she is!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

What if, what if he know this stuff from inside the project? What if they had Iceman planned but scrapped him for some-one else, some-one alot more renowed then Iceman? Like Magneto, or Polaris? Questions is all that we can say, isn't it? We don't know until we play it our selves do we?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Unknown, I cant be lying since it is not my list :P That is why I have put all the info we had for those characters, so people can judge by themselves.

Leaks happen, and some time intentionally, to increase the hype of the game.

What I noticed is that the reveals happened the same way they were on the list! (first Gambit, the Jean after that Penance) So If Iceman is revealed next then I should go cry in a corner cause we lost a slot to Nick :(

And the list leaked late June/early July, it was too late to make roster changes!Unless they had gameplay problems e.g Angel in XML1

Who knows and you're probably not lying but I just don't think that Iceman will be in the game cause he was extremely bad in MUA and the only time I used him was for the achievements unlocking all costumes and doing his simulator for silvers. Unless he'll be like Silvers like in the last game. Or they just seem to can't create him better, but since his been in XML1, XML2 and MUA and alot of the fans love him they'll put him in. All they need to do is make him better, alot!
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

He wasnt that Bad in MUA1, but he wasnt THAT good as he was in XML2.If he is in, he is for his unique powers! I dont think the developers would leave him out, considering the many unique fusions he can make...
Anyway, it is August already and we ll have our 2 reveals in these 4 weeks, so we ll wait and see...

If Iceman's in it he better be good. And who do you think that the other person will be?

May I refer you folks back to the title of this thread?

OFFICIAL News from MUA2 Thread

Rumors, leaked lists, etc need to go elsewhere or I'll start deleting posts.

Anyway characters have been revealed to have no alternate character skins so for example: no Beta Ray Bill skin for Thor.

Really? Well, this is interesting news. I'm sort of happy, because I never liked Beta Ray Bill.

Yeah so like no War Machine for Iron Man, no Modern Cap/Bucky for Cap, or Rachel or Maddie for Jean.

Believe me, we can live without them. I can just hope, that every character will have a minimum of 3 skins.

I was hoping 6 skins in total but I doubt it now. I even doubt 5. Most likely only four.

August 03, 2009, 09:25AM #612 Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:28AM by Teancum
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 03, 2009, 08:22AM
Anyway characters have been revealed to have no alternate character skins so for example: no Beta Ray Bill skin for Thor.

Where did you hear that? I heard the opposite.  That most characters won't have actual alternate identities -- but they never said there flat-out won't be any.

From Dan Tanguay's Twitter account:
Quote@Johnaazzopardi    We tried to pick the best costume without recreating new anims, special FX, and VO. So most alts are not new chars.

Oh then never mind so most likely characters with few costumes like Thor and Cap will have them but characters like Jean and Iron Man who have had many multiple costumes won't have alternate skins.

in the gameplay demo, it says:

"Defeat XXX amount of enemies (I cant remember how many) to unlock a new costume for Jean Grey" or something along those lines.. so Jean should have an alternate costume, as should Juggernaut (I saw it for him as well)