PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Not that I'm saying you're lying, but where did they say that?  I couldn't find it.

Anybody a VIP member? There is some news in VIP I believe so can anyone find it and post it here?

Yeah, the VIP news is the character reavel, ill try and find the topic again :S

The clue for VIP on who the next character reveal is this.

"This character was born without powers".

So defintally Ms. Marvel.

Could it possibly be Iceman? (if he is going to be playable) because Mutants arent technically born with powers. They normally manifest around puberty dont they? I mean it probably is Ms Marvel just sorta throwing this out there XD

It could be nearly any character in the Marvel Universe. Except Multiple-Man, possibly those who don't have powers anyway, or those that aren't human origin.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yes.. I was just thinking in terms of the "leaks" that have been happening lately.

Its Ms Marvel... got this from Wiki...

The non-powered Carol Danvers debuted as a member of the US Air Force in Marvel Super-Heroes #13 (1968) and as Ms. Marvel — a fusion of alien Kree and human genes — in Ms. Marvel #1 (1977).

But its cant be Iceman, becos technically he is born with this powers, they just havnt been Unlocked yet.

In every other forum, there are big discussions about whether mutants are born with or without powers, as some of them develop powers when they're older.

Mutants are all born with the X-Gene so they have latent powers (in most cases). Whether having powers that are latent qualifies them for being born with powers or not remains to be seen.

I'd personally say it doesn't.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I don't see how it could be a mutant, even barring when they have their powers.  They wouldn't waste another slot when they can round it out with so many non-mutants.