PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know we have Jean, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, Juggs, and Deadpool. I don't expect any more mutants till DLC.

Oh yeah. Well isn't Deadpool. But Juggs is counted as an X-Man and they kinda confirmed that Deadpool is too.

Juggernaut has spent more time as a villain than a member of the X-Men, to be honest. Deadpool is just a mercenary who has links to Cable. Deadpool was just an ordinary mercenary who entered the Weapon X program because he had cancer and figured he had nothing to lose.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on August 06, 2009, 08:29AM
Juggernaut has spent more time as a villain than a member of the X-Men, to be honest. Deadpool is just a mercenary who has links to Cable. Deadpool was just an ordinary mercenary who entered the Weapon X program because he had cancer and figured he had nothing to lose.

Accutely he made a deal with Weapon X that they will cure his incurible cancer. After the thing he has to take syrines that heal heal his scarred face, which is why he wears a mask.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Well we know that Juggernaut will most likely be DLC for those who didn't pre-order.

Probably, and they'll but some-one from the last game e.g: Luke Cage, Magneto, Docter Doom (DLC) and Nightcrawler.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Assuming the last two are Spider-Woman and PUnisher.

Marvel Women - Emma Frost, Elektra, Black Cat, Wasp

X-Men - Cyclops, Psylocke, Angel, Rogue

Avengers - Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Quicksilver

Fantastic Four Allies - She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Black Panther, Namor

Thunderbolts - Moonstone, Bullseye, Baron Zemo, Radioactive Man

Now before I am scolded for not putting official news Hulk and Thor will also have to be unlocked with artifacts like Jean.

Will they look like Black Panter and Daredevil dolls, a model of their charge?

Have no idea. All I know is for Jean's artifact will be a shard of the M'Kraan Crystal.

Would there be 5 shards like in the last game: 5 dolls and you unlock the character, play the game again and collect five dolls you unlock the characters simulator disc?

Have no idea. Anyway new trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1L3s9jf17A

It seems Jean's projectile is really her basic tk. She sucks them in and then slams them away from her. Awesome! So happy Storm has chain lightning again but now it looks way better and more realistic than in MUA.

That sounds really cool!

So no new characters since last week. I hope they will reveal them shortly now (or what).

Ms. Marvel is close to be revealed. Anyway VV has started making DLC. So at least some DLC characters have been decided. Also they confirmed Kitty Pryde as to hard to make but if she is clamored enough for then they will make her DLC by attempting to make her phasing work in the game. Not sure how though. I hope she makes it in. She deserves too after three whole games.