PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well yeah, but that phasing power will be hard, if they would make her go through every wall.

I think some walls won't let her go through like Nightcrawler can't teleport through everything.

Yeah, but maybe they won't make her. I mean, she is not a big fun to play with and they will make other characters, who has more fans. Plus, she is dead, no?

Yes, but many marvel characters have been dead. That doesn't really show much. And yes she is fun. I would play with her and I love her XMLII and MUA mods. And she has been pretty wanted. Most clamored characters are in. She has been in the list for top DLC Women.

Really? Well, I don't know about these lists, so sorry. If you ask me, I would rather play with Polaris.

I would love her too. I think Magneto needs a break. Polaris and Kitty are some of my fav X-Women. My top 10.

1. Jean Grey
2. Psylocke
3. Kitty Pryde
4. Rogue
5. Storm
6. Polaris
7. Marvel Girl
8. Dazzler
9. Emma Frost
10. Jubilee

However Magma, Mirage, Blink, and Husk are close behind.

I like Psylocke, Rogue, Storm too (and as I said, Polaris too). I never really hated Jean, but I'm not a big fan of hers.

Jeans pretty cool.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

A couple of small announcements: Juggernaut is not in the Wii nor PS2 versions. It's only downloadable for PS3 and Xbox360, and it's supposedly not in the disc (though I'm guessing it's like Colossus and Moon Knight in MUA1, that were in the disc for all versions, yet not playable in some of them).
Still only small tidbits about other versions: follows the same storyline, but both n-Space and Savage Entertainment had freedom to do whatever they felt like doing.

As for Shadowcat: They've said the hard thing to do is create levels around phasing, not actually coding it. Given that, here's how I'd do it: Instead of it being a boost, make it an attack.

If you use it facing an enemy, phase through him and attack him from behind. If used away from an enemy and a wall, it's 1-3 seconds of invulnerability. If used facing a wall, phase through the wall. In the early levels of the power, only a few walls can be phased through, and have her say something about her inability to cross through the unphasable walls, same way all characters say something when trying to walk through an invisible wall in MUA.

Do u guys know tht the new character will be revealed on thursady 13th?
The clues were 1.this characters wasnt born with powers  2.they never wash their costume
and there more. if your a VIP u can ge the 1st heads up on costumes and 360 screens :) you lucky VIPs

Maybe Namor? He lives in the ocean, so no need to wash his costume... Was he born with powers?

I please post costume news. Anyway I think Ms. Marvel as she uses her powers to change into her costume. I think the washing is a clue to Namor perhaps.

August 12, 2009, 08:39PM #674 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:44PM by Shauny7488
Quote from: piutebob on August 12, 2009, 07:04PM
Maybe Namor? He lives in the ocean, so no need to wash his costume... Was he born with powers?

Yeah, Namor is a mutant, plus he has natural Atlantian abilities too.

Well, its speculated hes a mutant anyway, dont think its ever been officially confirmed.