PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Like apocalypse, but apocalypse wasn't born with his powers, he had gained them.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Actually I think Namor has had powers since birth. Namor has a chance but I think it is Ms. Marvel. They wouldn't make her the secret character. Wait I am suspicious of Iceman. His costume would be clean due to the ice.

Some-one who would have to wash their costume? They's: Iceman, Namor, wait are we talking about all the skins or just the first one?

Also while I'm posting and getting off topic does any-one have the original x-men theme song?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

You mean the one from the '90s animated series? If that's the case, here's an useful link: http://tinyurl.com/ncezk6

Since the character will be revealed tomorrow, I won't speculate about the clues.

Thanks, but my computer want let me go to tinyurl or box.net, so if you or some-one-else could please put it on mediashare or Rapidshare.com, that would be much apprectated.

Well, I think Namor or Iceman (I hope someone else).

It's Iceman.  Fans who don't know Namor well would assume he needs water to use his powers, which won't always be around in-game.  I know he doesn't, but I don't think your average not-really-into-comics fan out.  Iceman is obvious -- he makes ice :D

Everyones saying Ms.Marvel or Nova ... i hope its not Iceman

I wish i could say Sasquatch or Toxin, they fit the clues perfectly.

Nova would be good, but if Iceman, than I just hope, his voice will be the same like in MUA 1.

Quote from: Wade Wilson on August 13, 2009, 07:17AM
Nova would be good, but if Iceman, than I just hope, his voice will be the same like in MUA 1.

i was hoping the same thing about Deadpool, the voice actor for MUA1 was probably the best voice for Deadpool ive heard. He sounded terrible in Hulk Vs. Wolverine.

Well, not that terrible, but John Kassir is better.

Nah, his voice was too... normal i guess. In Cable & Deadpool, Cable can be quoted saying that his voice has "a gravelly, Demi Moore quality". And accoding to his friend Blind Al, she says that his voice sounds like a distinct mixture of "gasoline and gravel". Hence the reason why his speech bubbles are yellow and the font appears slightly mangled. His voice is meant to be different, odd, and extremely annoying. I dont think anyone has nailed the voice perfectly, and i doubt they ever will. But the voice actor on MUA1 is probably the best ive heard so far.

Sorry for getting carried away :D lol