PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really don't want Iceman mainly because if he is in then Fury has a chance of being in and then Psylocke and Cyke who are two of my favs will be WII exclusives. I can always get it on PS2 then as only thing I miss out on is Juggs and better graphics.

Well, Cyke might be in, because of the Double Date team bonus, if there will be this bonus.

I'm guessing Punisher and Cyclops. I'm so mad that we will only have 5 females again!

relax, I think they will make a female DLC pack. I mean, that would be good, because there are more great female superheroines (sorry if my English is bad).

Yes honestly I think these are the only females with a chance though. Also your english isn't bad.

Emma Frost
Black Cat
Spider-Woman
Shadowcat (I'm iffy on her. If she gets enough support)
Rogue
Psylocke
She-Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Black Widow
Dagger

And maybe Dazzler, Firestar, and Polaris.

Those are great heroines. I hope some of them will be DLC :)

Hopefully. One of the most demanded things was more females so I'm a little shocked we only have 5 again in the inital roster.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 13, 2009, 08:52AM
Yes honestly I think these are the only females with a chance though. Also your english isn't bad.

Emma Frost
Black Cat
Spider-Woman
Shadowcat (I'm iffy on her. If she gets enough support)
Rogue
Psylocke
She-Hulk
Scarlet Witch
Black Widow
Dagger

And maybe Dazzler, Firestar, and Polaris.

I totally agree.

Would be nice if they were DLC or something.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I can't wait, to find out the last two reveals and the DLCs.

Hey that is cool. So we know one alternate costume.

The Red Hulk? Wow, he looks sweet. Hulk will always be on my team with this skin :D

yes, and aparently there showing Alt Costumes every week end till launch XD