PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's nice, but is it me or does he have little legs?

It's ok, but I'd have prefered something that's actually a costume he's used before.  But very nice looking nonetheless.

Seems people either really like it, or are somewhat familiar with Iron Fist :D

Me, personally, would've liked one with the classic bandana and some dragon tatoo better.

Quote from: piutebob on August 19, 2009, 11:42AM
Moi Pequito.
(a little bit)

Is that supposed to be Spanish?

It's nice but it looks weird for some reason.

I would have preferred his Classic costume, but as an Iron Fist fan I recognise it as the Iron Fist known as Bei Bang-Wen.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Cool. But still he has shorter legs :P

I think Spidey & Cap will get Secret War suits. It would make a bonus along with Wolverine and Daredevil. Anyway, I think this Ironfist will rocksorsyourboxors. Would love to see that skin in MUA1 :P

Quote from: Teancum on August 19, 2009, 11:33AM
What the heck?  I've never seen that costume before.
well,neither juggernaut wheared a costume with such a design(the mua2 one)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I'm enjoying all the costumes except Wolverine's but I'll get over it. I think Spider-Man will have Secret War or Iron Spider. Cap will have Secret War, and the FF have their ultimates. Thor with modern, Jean with New X-Men. I am unsure about everyone else.

I dunno, this Iron Fist costume just doesn't do it for me.  To be honest I'm getting less and less excited about this game.

I'm getting excited about the costumes! (So I get ideas for skinning :P:P:P) Don't mind what I say about the brackets. (Or meshing hehe)

I'll play it on the wii. If it sucks, I'll be the first one to let you all know. Unless someone beats me to it :P

Quote from: deedooo on August 18, 2009, 09:07PM
would speculating on alternate costumes belong in a different thread?
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on August 18, 2009, 09:35PM
yes, this thread is for official news
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 19, 2009, 12:33PM
I'm enjoying all the costumes except Wolverine's but I'll get over it. I think Spider-Man will have Secret War or Iron Spider. Cap will have Secret War, and the FF have their ultimates. Thor with modern, Jean with New X-Men. I am unsure about everyone else.
yeah.

August 19, 2009, 11:39PM #822 Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 01:09AM by Burning Rage
I'm really liking how Jean looks in that video, it looks like they're finally giving her decent offensive moves.  Not too crazy about some of those costumes, I prefer the "old staples" but that's just me.  On a side note, I hate the Civil War story arc to death, and it made me hate Iron Man even more than I already did before.  That will probably taint my experience with this game because I'm already not too excited about it to begin with.  I just hope it's a good game at least. 

I am disappointed at the lack of Rogue in MUA 2, she's easily my favorite x-man and I would have liked to see her in MUA.  Gambit is cool, but I would've preferred Rogue... both of them would've been super fantastic.  I guess here's to hoping for X-Men Legends III?  I wonder if they're even going to make another XML game or if they just dropped it all together and will keep going with MUA from here on out?  Would definitely like a next-gen XML for the PC to mod.  Favorite characters + eye candy = :D

EDIT: wtf this game isn't going to be for pc?  Why do people stop making games for PCs now?  I don't get it.  I think PC is the best platform to play on.  It's nice that I can take my Alienware anywhere I want to and play a game any time I want.  Only having it for a console sucks.  I don't understand why PC games are being less and less common.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Well big TC explained why several times in this thread. I think. Yeah. Or maybe not.

Well, if it's ever going to be ported, I wish some really uber guy finds out what tools are needed to mod the thing. I don't mean the Thing, but the game. Noo not the rapper, but MUA2.

And my fav characters are the X-Men, so I'm with ^^^^.

I'm happy with the roster and the costumes seem ok so far. I do fear the last two characters as I am mostly dissapointed with lack of females. In my current roster I have 13 females and 14 males. I just hope we get Spider-Woman as she seems to be the only female who has a chance left.