PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just want songbird and the new Jean.

This may seem stupid, but has anyone heard if they will release a cell phone version? I loved the XML2 version and the X-Men Origins Wolverine one is pretty fun too.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on September 05, 2009, 04:37PM
This may seem stupid, but has anyone heard if they will release a cell phone version? I loved the XML2 version and the X-Men Origins Wolverine one is pretty fun too.
I hope they do make one.
They havn't said anything about it Marvelfan so you cant come to a conclusion just yet, no-one thought there would be a XML2 version but it happened.

I said I don't think so. That isn't a final conclusion.

Quote from: Venom on September 05, 2009, 04:46PM
I hope they do make one.
They havn't said anything about it Marvelfan so you cant come to a conclusion just yet, no-one thought there would be a XML2 version but it happened.

I hope they do too I was just playing the XML2 one yesterday and thought an MUA one could be just as fun.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Back again! Wow, I looked at the picture of the Wii/DS/PS2 game, well it's dissapointing or what, I was hoping, that they might improve some. That Blade looks terrible! But, I still gonna try the PS2 version, just because I liked MUA on PS2.

I'm just gonna buy it later on after the 360 version

I was hoping for actual cheats like one that just unlocks Jean

I'm sure those'll come, but cheats don't usually appear until about a day or two before the game comes out.

Yeah I just saw cheats and I got excited.

I'm waiting for cheats, I love to try 'em out. I've looked at the X360 achievements, I was shocked. 200 team boosts? Where can I get that many? Kidding aside, I think the achievements will be good.

Okay, the newest Alternate is: Iceman's! For me: Spiky, modern and punk! I love it :D But really, it looks great for me. Oh, and especially love the pic, where he holds an Icesword! It's neat!