PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Penance is a man, he's all crewed up, he is suppoused to be screwed up! That makes sense, not Storm looking like a man!

PS: I loved Penance alt. costume...

jeeze. and here i was thinking that they had finaly come to there senses and gave the female characters some modesty...ah well.

So at the end it was her Astonishing costume (Bianchi's version)...
I have to say that this is, at least for me, one of the best alternate costumes of the game.
I also thought that this is far better than her default costume, and this costume (astonishing) is not my favorite...
And her face looks acceptable to me. And I say acceptable, not well done, since Storm is one of the most attractive females on Marvel.

But,we are talking about VV people, after seen how they "conceived" Spider Woman, Ms Marvel, Black Widow and almost all the females of the game (including their plastic hair), I think it's clear that they don't have any idea of how to make a "good looking to your sight" woman (body, face...)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

The costume is great, I'm mad about her face and her body structure! Like an travesti!

Quote from: shadow on September 08, 2009, 05:49PM
The costume is great, I'm mad about her face and her body structure! Like an travesti!

Haha lol, but again...

Quote from: whiteking on September 08, 2009, 05:45PM
But,we are talking about VV people, after seen how they "conceived" Spider Woman, Ms Marvel, Black Widow and almost all the females of the game (including their plastic hair), I think it's clear that they don't have any idea of how to make a "good looking to your sight" woman (body, face...)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Wow.  Storm looks awful.  Clearly they've lost their minds at Vicarious Visions.  I'll stick with n-Space's far superior version.

I dont know how to feel about Storm's alt, she sorta looks like a drag queen, but i kind of like it. I really dont like that custome, but at least its current and new to these games.

question for VIPs on the MUA2 site: do you guys have to sign in everytime you go on or are you already logged in? I dont go that often, but everytime i do i have to sing in again.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

After a few hours you must sign in.

ok thanks, i thought i was doign something wrong.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I hope this is not considered offensive, but Storm's alternate skin actually makes her look like a prostitute.

Quote from: ZOS on September 08, 2009, 06:31PMI hope this is not considered offensive, but Storm's alternate skin actually makes her look like a prostitute.

Agreed

I certainly called the Storm costume. It kind of made sense since they seem to be pulling costumes from more recent comics. I've always liked this costume, though they could have done a little better job with the interpretation.

I think she looks fine. I can't wait to see Gambit.

Quote from: ZOS on September 08, 2009, 06:31PM
I hope this is not considered offensive, but Storm's alternate skin actually makes her look like a prostitute.
exactly what i was saying (anyone ese feel a flashback coming on?)
Quote from: deedooo on September 08, 2009, 05:41PM
jeeze. and here i was thinking that they had finaly come to there senses and gave the female characters some modesty...ah well.