PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I've got a Juggy code if anyone's interested.  I had canceled my pre-order, but Gamestop still sent me the code.

Is it a generic code that anyone can use or is there only a limited amount and does it work for both ps3 and 360? I just picked up the 360 version today.

When the code was emailed to me from Gamestop it stated it was specific for just me to use. I think once you activate it, it cant be activated again. At least that's how it seems for the PS3.

On another note, i've been enjoying the hell out of the game. I have Jean Grey unlocked now and she's cool to use. But hands down my favorite character is Storm. She's a beast, and her alternate costume looks pretty friggin awesome in game. Everyone was calling her a tranny, but since you very rarely since the character from the front it doesnt matter. Jean's alt looks pretty good in game too.

I didn't pre-order, and I'd probably feel cheated if I bought the game with one less char, so that's probably one more reason not to buy it.

I would like to have it TC if you don't mind.  I'm going to pick up the PS3 version.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

The code is 360-only Rage, sorry.  Norrin, do you want it?

Looks like Cyclops and Hawkeye as DLC are fairly likely:

QuoteFrom Twitter:

@Kain_Raziel Re: Cyclops. Like Hawkeye, he was right on the cusp of making it in. There was no reason other than budget/time.

Yeah, good news. I wonder if I should wait the release of a Gold Edition or something like that for the PS3 plataform.

Quote from: Burning Rage on September 15, 2009, 08:46PM
I would like to have it TC if you don't mind.  I'm going to pick up the PS3 version.
I should be able to get you a PS3 code since I got two and the one I recieved by email says you can get a PS3 one in exchange if you still need one ?

I just played the game and finished it. Loved it!!!!!!!! Every character felt good and unique and I can't imagine all the bad stuff I heard about it.

Also the seperate Jean, Thor, and Hulk codes do not disable saving so you can use those.