PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me, I don't care with the other version exclusives :D What I really want is new, unique characters. Playables, who hasn't been in other games, not as playable nor NPC.

Very doubtfully we will get much of those if any. I see several NPCs and of course two exclusives. I wonder if they may include an exclusive who fits the role of NPC too (Shulkie) so I can have that exclusive along with Cyke and Psylocke.

My buying this game hinges on whether Hawkeye is DLC.  Period.

I'm sure he will be. Both he and Cyke and were supposed to be in so they probably are playable.

Quote from: Teancum on October 07, 2009, 05:38PM
My buying this game hinges on whether Hawkeye is DLC.  Period.
I would be happy for a Hawkeye DLC aswell, cause he is one of my favourites.
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 07, 2009, 05:45PM
I'm sure he will be. Both he and Cyke and were supposed to be in so they probably are playable.
I still hope for new characters, if not, then bring me Colossus aswell :D

oh wow, cant wait to see who else makes it. he looks great.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Well at least he seems different from Venom and not just a copy of him. Also his fusion with Songbird looks good.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

He looks ok but I would have prefered someone who makes more sense with the story. I defintally see Rogue and Angel now.

DLC characters last time didnt make much sense either. I reckon if he gets a Alt costume it will be Spider-carnage.

True but he just doesn't fit for me. He would make sense as nanite controlled. If they didn't trust Venom why trust Carnage? At least in MUAI we knew Doom was a future Doom.

Wow. I honestly did not see him coming at all. But still, he looks great and should be fun to play as. Should be fun to play with him alongside Spidey and Venom.

Can't say he'd be my first choice. His fusion looks just as generic as all the other ones that do the exact same thing. He looks like he has some cool new powers though.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Really the only thing I dont like about Carnage from the trailer is how his head gets larger for one of his powers but its cool how he eats people (Which is meant to also be one of the fusions).
I like his quotes:
"Your spine: it's what's for dinner"
"It's a scream"
"Dinnertime"
"It's more fun when they fight back"