PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnage looks interesting. But, as Teancum, I'll need to have Hawkeye as dlc in order to buy the game. Hawkeye AND Cyclops. War Machine would be nice, too.

The reveal and Alt costume for Carnage is now up on the MUA2 site and his Alt is Ultimate shouldve guessed which looks pretty cool.
There is also going to be 5 characters in the first pack.

His lunge attack is like Venom's special move from Marvel Versus Capcom and his "Symbiote Surprise" move is taken directly from Spider-man Friend or Foe. Still, he looks very bad ass!!! To be honest, Carnage from Ultimate Universe never looked as cool as the alternate costume. haha

Instead of his range move where he throws a axe it shouldve been like how he shoots the little bits of symbiote like in the comics and maybe instead of his multiple axe slash attack he has multiple weapons and change's weapon for every hit/attack.

It seems like the DLC might be more geared towards "fan service" rather than any attempt to make sense with the overall storyline.

DLC is just another opportunity to make more cash. They will pick the most wanted ones for sure. 
This game isn't meant to be an exact copy of the Civil War storyline in the first place any way. If you think Carnage is not a good choice for DLC, then a lot of (playable) characters are already out of place in the game already. I have a feeling that Sentry might probably make it.

If you need help with the symbiote weapons, call me :P (I can adjust models 8-) hint )

Oh and Thanks^^

What?? Comic missions are confirmed in the video? I can´t watch the video right now because I´m on the PS3.
Who do you think will be the other 4 characters?
I´m hoping for Cyclops and Nova.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.