PS3: 0.27m
PSP: 0.03m
Wii: 0.07m
XBox 360: 0.40m

Total: 0.87m

Japan: (Not released)
USA: 0.75m
Other: 0.12m

Also, the first MUA has sold something like 4.04m across PS2, PSP, Wii, PS3 and 360.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Okay, but this game is kinda new at the moment, so the numbers will grow.

The difference between the two sales-wise is that MUA1 had a slow but steady sales whilst MUA2 had large amounts of sales in the first week and then the sales have decreased at a more rapid rate than MUA1 had in that time.

E.g. First four weeks of sales for the 360 version:

MUA1:

1: 59k
2: 33k
3: 21k
4: 20k

MUA2

1: 201k
2: 73k
3: 43k

The next six weeks for MUA1 are between 25k and 31k.

Yeah, this is what I can't believe aswell. Everywhere I just read, that Batman: Arkham Asylum is like a Game of the Year and stuff.

That Psylocke costume is awesome! I'm looking much more forward to Psylocke now!
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

Quote from: Dihan on October 20, 2009, 08:08AM
The difference between the two sales-wise is that MUA1 had a slow but steady sales whilst MUA2 had large amounts of sales in the first week and then the sales have decreased at a more rapid rate than MUA1 had in that time.

E.g. First four weeks of sales for the 360 version:

MUA1:

1: 59k
2: 33k
3: 21k

MUA2

1: 201k
2: 73k
3: 43k

The next six weeks for MUA1 are between 25k and 31k.

Another thing that has to be considered is that while MUA2 looks like they sold more than MUA1 initially, it's because MUA2 had more advertising and was set up with higher standards due to Raven's MUA1 success.  If if weren't for Raven, MUA2 sales wouldn't have been as much as they were.  People were expecting an awesome game because of MUA1.  Honestly I didn't even know about MUA1 until after it was already released.  MUA2 I heard about it well ahead of time because of the advertising which was due in part to the success of MUA1 so Activision wanted to get the word out.  So long story short, thank Raven's MUA1 success for MUA2's sales.  Too bad VV bottomed out and fucked it up though.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

yeah when i stumbled upon this site i learned it was released

It should also be noted that MUA1 had a HUGE sales explosion part way through its life. A lot more exponential than the first week of MUA2.

I think MUAII had more letdowns than MUA but MUAII in my opinion had more new and successful stuff which others seem to forget.

It may have more new stuff but there's a lot more stuff that was simply left out for no apparent reason.

I had fun working w/ mua2 so I may do an Iron Man booster giving him his mua2 powers (uni-beam and rocket launcher). I don't know if deedoo is still making his iron man booster but mine is the mua2 version and will be different than his

i'm still chugging away at it. figuring out some...stuff...that's going wrong. good luck with yours!

on topic: psylock looks awesome!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 20, 2009, 04:51PM
I had fun working w/ mua2 so I may do an Iron Man booster giving him his mua2 powers (uni-beam and rocket launcher). I don't know if deedoo is still making his iron man booster but mine is the mua2 version and will be different than his

I think every single MUA2 character is in the process of being converted so unless we say something hasn't been taken up then you probably shouldn't do it. I know for a fact that Iron Man has already been taken up by Blizz.