PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Been giving this more than just a trivial play through on the 360.  I just can't recommend it.  Most of the characters voices stink.  Spidey, Nick Fury, Captain America, Gambit...  yeah - they suck.  I like the new "next gen" graphics, but when fighting a boss it's really tough to see which one is the boss.  Raven always picked color schemes for levels that would make the boss stand out.  Not so here.  The controls are similar to the original, but it still feels really funky lots of times - like the controls just aren't as tight.

I can't bring myself to finish it.  I've played through it on the DS, so it's not the story that's killing me.  It's every other thing about this game.  I'm utterly disappointed.  I thought giving it a real chance would be worth the trouble.  It's not.

I don't know, for me, the game is just awesome. I just started another playthrough this morning (third or forth).

I also liked the game. It might've been annoying on some points, but other than that, I loved it.

I've played the game many times now and I still love it. I admit that the game could be longer, more costumes, more powers, more unique fusions, and more characters (Cyclops, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Woman). But I still love it as much as MUA.

I'm going to give it a full play through.  I'm pretty disappointed right now, but then again I didn't like Web of Shadows until the plot really got moving.

I'm sorry but the PS3/360 just seems too glitchy to hold my attention - I played it at a cousins house. The PS2, for all its short-comings, at least has the characters I want and doesn't keep crashing and refusing to work ><

I'm not trashing the game itself, it's alright... nowhere as entertaining as MUA1... but its solid. Like Teancum said... I'm disappointed

I think the game is great, but I dont think it is better then the First. If you think about it, there really isnt anything marvel about it. I get that there are some villians from Marvel, but other then them it has nothing to do with Marvel like the first was all about Marvel like you had to stop the villians, But the second one is not and I also think its dumb that the wii and ps2 versions are not the same as the xbox and ps3 versions.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm starting to think that MUA felt a bit more like a marvel game but I still wouldn't say it was better. The 360/Ps3 version updated a lot of stuff that was really good but it also took some stuff away. But to me the lack of skins and powers aren't that bad. I feel that the powerset is better with only four and I preferred fusions. The shorter roster and storyline was annoying though.

July 29, 2010, 01:23PM #1733 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 01:27PM by midnightphoenix123
Ya I mean I really do like it, but I just cant say I like it more, and for me I like The real super powers more not the fusions and I wish The would have had more costumes but thats just me. And Like you said above I do wish they had more characters Like Spiderwoman since she was one of my favorites in the first I also like firestar and she hulk who were in the game just non playable.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The only thing I really hated was thor"s voice.it was horrible.she hulk and invisible woman had rubbery hair and no textures in it.I think for another mua game they should include some characters and mods from this website.like if there gonna make emma frost playable they should use whitekings emma frost.I'm sure they could just ask permission right?

That would be a good Idea I just think they need more characters!

Especially characters people want like emma frost,dark phoenix,cyclops,dazzler,spider woman etc

Dark Phoenix is techincally Jean so I wouldn't say we need her again. But I really wanted Spider-Woman, Elektra, Cyclops, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, Hawkeye, Silver Surfer, and Scarlet Witch. I doubt I would get them all.

All the characters you listed are the ones I want She Hulk, Spiderwoman, Silver Surfer, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Emma, Scarlet Witch,Dr strange, Elektra I would like to See Firestar playable I always thought she was cool and I would like to see Shadowcat and Dazzler in a game for once, and Polaris!

Firestar would be awesome too. I love Dazzler, Shadowcat, and Polaris but they are more likely in a future XML game. They would be cool though if they were playable in MUA.