PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know right why cant they put different people in! I just hope and XML3 comes out

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Polaris would have been better than Magneto. Lots of people were asking for her on Hero Hq and I didn't see many people wanting Magneto. Then we would have a X-Women team then. And she would make more sense in the game as I doubt Magneto would take sides and Havok was included as an NPC.

Ya I wish the put Polaris in we need more Girls in the games instead of guys all the time!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

And less wolverine.I mean I'm a fan of him but I just don't like seeing his face in every marvel reated game.i'd rather see more of storm,scott,emma frost,jean heck throw in she hulk

Well, I'm sure, that if there will be future MUA/XML games, they won't come in here and ask permission about, "can they use this and this mod"? Plus, I'm sure, that if Emma Frost will appear in any future MUA/XML game, than she will be in XML, either as a playable, a boss or a normal NPC, but if she would appear in MUA, than I'm sure, she would be boss or NPC. As I said a lot of times before: MARVEL: Ultimate Alliance, not X-Men: Ultimate Alliance. I mean, in a MUA game, they should use just a very little of X-Men (Like a maximum of 4, so that they can be used as a team, maybe a bit more with DLC), and more solo heroes or other non-mutant teams. Although, if they will announce, that they won't make an XML game again, but they will make MUA games, than I don't care who they use. As long as there is a chance for an XML game, than they should keep the mutants for that.
P.S: The People love Wolverine, the People want Wolverine, as long as they pay, the People WILL GET Wolverine. This how the world of money goes.

In MUA we will likely see X characters we have seen before. Wolverine, Jean, Storm, and Iceman are a must now. The first 3 for popularity, Iceman for his ice powers. Cyclops, Gambit, Magneto, and Psylocke could very likely be in if there is room.

They just need to think more about the people they put in and put more differnet people in like She hulk becaue she is popular but she never gets in. And I am also sick of the same people all the time like wolverine, I'm not a big fan of Cap America either.

Well Wolverine and Cap are two of marvel's biggest characters. You will not see a MUA game without them. She-Hulk would be nice though.

Ya I just want people who are good but never in games like She Hulk, Firestar, etc

Ultimately it's always a popularity contest.  I'm actually surprised that so many characters who aren't as well known to your average person appeared in MUA2.

I think she hulk should be playable but she just isn't that popular like firestar.I know for a fact there's more x-men characters than any other team of marvel so of course therres gonna be more x-men.Plus there popular espicially wolverine storm and iceman

Iceman actually isn't as popular as Wolverine, Jean, and Storm who have now become the must have X-Men. But we will always see him because he is the only prominent ice character. That's fine with me as he is pretty fun to play with.

And She-Hulk is pretty popular. She is one of the few prominent female characters who is based off of a male. Just look at She-Thing. She-Hulk is not as big as Wolverine but I would say she is bigger than Firestar at least. I did hope we would see Firestar as DLC for MUA2 though.

And Teancum you are right. I mean Prodigy, I've never heard of him at all. I was really suprised at his inclusion. MUA would never have had him. And while Cloak and Dagger do have their fans they made it because they were in the original story, otherwise I doubt we would see them. They would be cool playable though.

Ya im not a fan of Iceman but he does come in handy so... and I would loe to see firestar as DLC, I never herd of Penace actually has he always been marvel or no?

He was the New Warrior Speedball but became Penance. He's been around from the 90s I believe.

Oh sweet I now about him lol Shows that I dont know to much about them, but Firestar is my fav New Warrior so.