New icon sets / smilies?

Started by THX, March 07, 2007, 08:10AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks cvc ... midnight what do you think of this

The eyes look great, but the face could be darker, like IM's Stealth Armor.

No, this is great, Venom. War Machine's face plate is light-grey. Just make his head (the top part) more rounded.

Thanks i made it a bit more rounded but i can only do so much then it starts looking off

December 22, 2007, 03:11AM #49 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 03:14AM by Venom
And the list continues with the likes of iron fist , thing and galactus ...
http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=229.msg25948#msg25948
Anyone hav a idea of wat i can do next ? (im so bored - even though i hav school holidays  lol)

December 22, 2007, 03:16AM #50 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 03:18AM by Midnight Curse
I like your Mr. Sinister.

How bout a new Cable?

Thanks ... there already is a cable which i hav no problems with its great and i made a galactus but i might try and fix it looks kinda lame ...
So any other requests ?

No! It looks great! Perhaps we can get an eyeglow for X-Man and Cable?

December 22, 2007, 03:49AM #53 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 03:56AM by Venom
okay X-man already had a eye glow so ill just do the same to cable...
xman :
Cable :
Also fixed hobgoblin i forgot to change colour of his face

Thanks, and nice work! :thumbsup2:

Well, if you're really that bored, here are some you might try:

Banshee, Wonderman, Thanos, Scorpion, Silver Samurai, Sandman, Blackheart, Vulture, Mandarin, Hydro-Man, Holocaust, Shadow King, Beta Ray Bill, Clea, Crystal, Gladiator, Rhino, Valkyrie, Toad, Hercules, Bullseye, Winter Soldier, Radioactive Man, Mephisto, Quasar, Swordsman, Sasquatch

Thanks ... also thanks for the names ive just been seeing random names of characters around and just doing them so now i hav an idea on wat to do

December 22, 2007, 04:36AM #57 Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 04:11PM by Venom
Okay heres a few
Scorpion :
Silver Samurai :
Thanos :
Sandman :
Vulture :
Blackheart :
Bullseye :

Edit : oh yeh merry christmas !!!
And for the full list so far go here http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=229.msg25948#msg25948

Umm...isn't Silver Samurai silver? :laugh:

And BTW, thx I like Blackheart & Thanos.

Well its like dark silver ....  heres a lighter one im using paint so i cant really get accurate colours