Aaaaand another Spidey game...

Started by Noelemahc, April 17, 2008, 09:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hmm... So, are they hinting that the same bunch of people are working on both games? ^^"

No, more like the "we don't want the poor kids with only enough money for one of the two games to have to choose, we'd rather wait with releasing one of them (which doesn't automatically mean we'll POLISH it while we're waiting) so we could sell BOTH to everyone who's interested in buying them to make more profits" corporate approach which is commonplace these days for game publishers and Hollywood movies.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I know that they really want to make money, but I'd like it if non-X-Men, non-Spidey characters got games more often. I know that name recognition goes a long way, so we'd be more likely to get an Avengers game than, say, Moon Knight, even though Moonie would be perfect for a third person free-roaming action game a la GTA or Spider-Man 2-3, Ultimate.

Man if this comes out for PC maybe we can mod some of the heroes you fight alongside into playable heroes. How sweet would that be.
My dream game would be this one, with all of the MUA characters playable, free roam New York, tons of heroes....someday....someday.