Your videogame ideas

Started by the amazing spiderman, August 04, 2008, 08:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks to a misunderstanding you can now discuss games that you would like to see!

I'll start with: Marvel Nemesis 2. Same as first but with more characters, powers per character, and more free-roam. Also improve the fight system for longer combos and maybe some cool counter attacks which can then be countered and then the countered counter can be countered... :confused:lol.

The Best Fight Game...Ever: This game doesn't necessarily need people with super powers...just ninjas :P. Characters that can jump and be in the air for about 10 seconds and have the normal ninja abilities. Probably no weapons. But anyway, you and your opponent fight and its like a ninja movie fight that was choreographed by a professional fight choreographer. The fight is different every time u play and there are endless outcomes to the way your next punch, kick, throw, sweep etc, will affect you and your opponent base on which buttons u press at what time and how u react to what buttons your opponent presses...it would be really really intense :)
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):