Newest Trailer (from Comic-Con '08)

Started by Gevth, July 24, 2008, 08:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, Cage might be good in this game... and even if he's bad... we can just replace him ;) Because, even if they try to 'hardcode' the game. We'll still find a way ;)

Everyone see the free Xtreme power-up sitting next to Torch?

Ok.... let's see... the trailer is AWESOME!!! I think i am going to like the "fusion" A LOT!!!

About the characters we've seen...

WOLVIE - AWESOME!!! Can't get enough of my favorite Marvel character ^^!!!

Spidey - Meh! Yet again... still, i don't think an "ultimate alliance" would be completed without him...

Cap - Read above...

Ironman - PWNES!!! I love DC's Batman (my favorite DC character), but let's face it... THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD INVEST IN A "SUPERSUIT" IF YOU ARE A MILLIONARE!!!

Daredevil - He's cool... not enough games featuring him... so i am actually glad he is in it.

Thing & Johnny - Fav 4 pretty much confirmed... i am glad, i really like 'em.

Hulk - WAS ABOUT TIME! Nice new look, bigger, greener... BETTER!

Ok... no the last guy...

Just for the record, i HATE Cage, but i must admit he looks WAY better in this title... and i mean WAY BETTER... but i'll keep the same opinion i had in muy... if there's Cage, there MUST be Iron Fist ^^

Last but not least... HOPING FOR PC VERSION and some more X-Men (Colossus & Iceman AT LEAST, Storm was also confirmed i believe)!!!

Cheers^^

i saw the video and think about catching a glimpse on multiple man (it was mentioned here but hadn't seen him) and what i think could be Emma or Daggerso i'm really keen on seing what's comming on to this game!!

This is the trailer from 2008 I was thinking that it was the new one aswell lol

They're talking about the 09 trailer.  It's posted on our main site.

Interesting news, but the Comic-Con 08 trailer (from last year) was Wii footage:

http://www.vvisions.com/news/index.cfm

That's pretty impressive for the Wii.