Matt710's Mods' Alternate Skins Downloads and PS2 Skins

Started by matt710, August 07, 2008, 11:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks great matt! All your skins do

Thanks BLaw.

BTW Iceman's skins were just released.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Hey Matt, can you give me the offsets for your spacesuit Jean? Thanks!

I had a problem with these skins in my XML2 game from PSP.For example, I tried to replace the AoA skin of Jean Grey with the Astonishing Emma Frost skin and when I selected it the game crashed. Why does it happen?? Did I do something wrong?

Do we even know XML2 PSP can use PS2 skins?  I thought only MUA PSP could.

ok jejeje my mistake. thanks

Just upped Goblin Queen's Skins and added them with Dark Phoenix's.  I will be upping the mod in about an hour.  Enjoy!!! (I may make packages so they can be used for Jean in the Future)

hey guys is there a possibillity of putting x3 psylocke her cause when i installed her the xml2 version in my mua her body(skin) was blu
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on July 18, 2009, 11:57AM
hey guys is there a possibillity of putting x3 psylocke her cause when i installed her the xml2 version in my mua her body(skin) was blu

this is completly the wrong place to post this, first its a request so maybe the request board is better, second Matt710 did not do that skin, this thread is for the skins he has done.  Also search the forum, this problem has been answered multiple times.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Just an update:  I posted the Emma Frost skins for the MegaBooster.  Next I am woking on Enchantress for MUA & XML2, so there may be extra skins for her too.

I'm so happy that you added her X-Men Legends II costume. Great to see a diamond form for that.

I just upped extra skins for Enchantress, the mod will be soon to follow.  :)

Awesome skins and will love to try out Enchantress! Speaking of skins I would love that 90's skin for Rogue! Do those black spots appear in MUA as they do in XML2?

Quote from: Angel on August 10, 2009, 10:13PM
Awesome skins and will love to try out Enchantress! Speaking of skins I would love that 90's skin for Rogue! Do those black spots appear in MUA as they do in XML2?

Thanks.  Here is what she looks like in MUA:

I'll see if her hip can be fixed to the right color (I am unsure it can).  Looks better than it did in xml2 though.

Man can you please make a skin for sentry, your skins are very good