The Storm Thread

Started by BliZZ, August 11, 2008, 04:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes her XML2 xtreme was better.

im just glad she finally gets a cape.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah, twas bout time :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

are those dreadlocks?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

It seems so...

I personally don't like it, but meh :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I dunno, it doesn't look like it to me. I'm guessing they just lumped sections of hair together to keep details while not actually modeling each hair. Guess we'll have to wait for some hi-res screenshots.

Here's some screen caps I took of Storm.

Actually Storm has demonstrate ability of invisibility by manipulating water vapour (alter refraction of light). Hopes someone consider this. Maybe someone can made a mode of that if no fog effect is introduced in the game. XD

I also thought she could fog to cover the party, hide them from the enemy, reduce their accuracy or defense/attack. Heavy rain and thunder would also be great.

Yes, I hope she has a boost which covers her and the team with fog preventing enemies from seeing her. Just like in the movies.

I sound picky, but since when ahs Storm had a collar, the hole in the head-peice covered, and a tiny cape? I know, they can't have everything perfect, but they could of atleast made the cape bigger.

I was actually thinking the same thing about the cape...I was wondering why it was just like Spider Woman's web between her arms and back...I hope maybe they change that...

She has hail powers, a whirlwind, lightning strike, and a wind popup attack.

Thanks for the info :)

Dan answered my question on Twitter

The question was :

Can you tell us something more about Storm's powers? How is she different in this game?

He answered :

Dan_Tanguay@GuitarLover222 Re: Storm. Her powers are a mix of old and new. They rely on physics to create a sense of power she didn't have previously.