The Luke Cage Thread

Started by BliZZ, August 11, 2008, 04:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2008, 04:22PM Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 06:00AM by Teancum

ho my!Luke looks so cool in this game
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

I don't follow Cage very much. . . is that his new look?  He has that same outfit in Web of Shadows.

Yeah, Cage has a gangsta look now. His horrible New Avengers and Power Man (Heroes for Hire) ones are hopefully replaced, as iconic as they may be. How about his black shirt and jeans in Civil War? His Street and Modern looked cool. Street looked like rapper Young Jeezy, and Modern seemed to somehow fit him.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on October 29, 2008, 07:02AM
Yeah, Cage has a gangsta look now. His horrible New Avengers and Power Man (Heroes for Hire) ones are hopefully replaced, as iconic as they may be. How about his black shirt and jeans in Civil War? His Street and Modern looked cool. Street looked like rapper Young Jeezy, and Modern seemed to somehow fit him.
I personally prefer his powerman outfit because it represents him as being one of the few original black folk in comics.  And it's more 'super heroe'ish to me. ;P

Quote from: shadow on October 29, 2008, 09:20AM
He looks much better than in MUA...
Well, in this skin, it's so not heroish. It's like a black guy comes in and fight with the heroes. Heroes for Hire skin rocks :D And in graphics, yes, it looks better :D

Quote from: Wade Wilson on January 10, 2009, 02:47PM
Well, in this skin, it's so not heroish. It's like a black guy comes in and fight with the heroes. Heroes for Hire skin rocks :D And in graphics, yes, it looks better :D

I meant that 'cause in MUA, or he looked like an 80's rock band's drummer or like a pimp or like a bodyguard.

Now he looks more clear, like a hero, I'd say. It's because I think not all heroes must wear an armor.

Hope his powers are cooler too!