So... what's everyone got?

Started by Noelemahc, March 09, 2007, 06:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Venom on November 24, 2007, 01:48AM
Quote from: iammingy on November 24, 2007, 01:37AM
Quote from: baboom on November 24, 2007, 01:02AM
QuoteYou can call me that. I have also have MUA on PS2, PSP, and the 360
QuoteI have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Hey Midnight Curse (Jonathan Chang) i know you, your in my school,i'm one of you best friends, but admit it, you don't have anything except for a PS2 and a PC so stop lying on the forums!

DING!!!!

:rofl:
nice cat ....
I  hav Nintendo 64 ,Gamecube , Nintendo DS ,Ps2 , pc and getting a wii at end of the year and i also owned a gameboy colour , gameboy sp , ps1

Wii as a birthday present? :P

Quote from: iammingy on November 24, 2007, 01:56AM
Quote from: Venom on November 24, 2007, 01:48AM
Quote from: iammingy on November 24, 2007, 01:37AM
Quote from: baboom on November 24, 2007, 01:02AM
QuoteYou can call me that. I have also have MUA on PS2, PSP, and the 360
QuoteI have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Hey Midnight Curse (Jonathan Chang) i know you, your in my school,i'm one of you best friends, but admit it, you don't have anything except for a PS2 and a PC so stop lying on the forums!

DING!!!!

:rofl:
nice cat ....
I  hav Nintendo 64 ,Gamecube , Nintendo DS ,Ps2 , pc and getting a wii at end of the year and i also owned a gameboy colour , gameboy sp , ps1

Wii as a birthday present? :P
yep and as a christmas present aswell ... and also preordering super smash bros brawl

I own a PC, GBA, Xbox, X360 Elite, and Darth Vader PSP. I own MUA for 360 and GBA. I love it! I own 9 Xbox games, 4 GBA games, 2 PC games, 6 X360 games, and 1 PSP game.

Midnight got PWNED in this thread.
Why isn't he replying to BaBoom?

S.w.i.f.t S.h.i.f.t -- The issue is long since dead.  Please don't bring it back up.

March 06, 2008, 01:08AM #35 Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 03:19AM by Midnight Curse
Quote from: S.w.i.f.t    S.h.i.f.t on March 05, 2008, 07:30AM
Midnight got PWNED in this thread.
Why isn't he replying to BaBoom?

Are you purposefully attempting to piss me off? It seems these type of newcomers think they are the Admin...

You are baboom, using different accounts. Should I also point that out?

That you also created Chop Logic, and how being born in Hong Kong and moving to Taiwan is also in the "coincidental" likes of baboom?

That you also created that spammer guy called "manmanbongjuiced" and made random, immature, stupid posts on some Spider-Man 3 board thread?

That you have received bad reputation from the beginning of your joining as this account, by telling iammingy and me off the way an administrator or moderator would, as correct as it may seem? This "very nice thread" was created by me, and I chose to put it there, so other thread starters wouldn't blame me for clogging up their thread, and iammingy chose to insult me at my thread, and I also just about HAD it.

baboom/Chop Logic/manmanbongjuiced/S.w.i.f.t. S.h.i.f.t. all banned for being a multi-account smapper.

Well, getting back to the actual topic... I have an ancient PC (Pretty much the last game I got running on it was XML2), a PS2 (got about 35 games, including XML1&2, all Tomb Raider titles, All Mortal Kombat titles, etc.) and I just got an Xbox360 2 months back. I only have Assassin's Creed, MUA and some racing games for it.

As far as handhelds go, I just have a GBA and a GBA SP (dunno y I bought it. I guess the stupid backlight attracted me during the time I was hooked onto Pokemon)but I don't play on them anymore so I've sold off/given away most of my games. Just have Pokemon Sapphire and Emerald left. Wanna keep them for the saved files I'm so proud of.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on March 06, 2008, 01:08AM
That you also created that spammer guy called "manmanbongjuiced" and made random, immature, stupid posts on some Spider-Man 3 board thread?

he only made one post on a MUA forum. but ya it was stupid "manmanbongjuice juices..."

Quote from: muafan on March 06, 2008, 09:57AM
he only made one post on a MUA forum. but ya it was stupid "manmanbongjuice juices..."

He made 3 other annoying posts in another thread that were deleted by a moderator, and had nothing to do with Spider-Man 3. He also posted 4 copies of the outstanding post onto my website's shoutbox, which I deleted. :P

Quote from: Teancum on March 06, 2008, 06:16AM
baboom/Chop Logic/manmanbongjuiced/S.w.i.f.t. S.h.i.f.t. all banned for being a multi-account smapper.

Thanks. Beware, he might use bypassing censorship sites to create another account.

Okay, the issue of this guy is solved -- so let's get back on topic.

I have a PC and a X Box 360 and will soon own a PSP.

The only thing that changed since you last saw me was the addition of a PSP Slim (ceramic white, with Darth Vader on the back! Courtesy of the SW: Battlefront bundle pack) to my meek arsenal. S'cool.

EDIT: Hey, 1300th post!

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I have PS1,Nitendo DS,PSP,X-Box and a PC.