So... what's everyone got?

Started by Noelemahc, March 09, 2007, 06:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Gamecube (dad in-law is borrowing), Modded Xbox, PC.  I'm looking into finding a PS2 with a disc read error so I can play Guitar Hero 2 without going to a buddy's house.  Replace the laser, bada-boom-bada-bing.

Hi I got except the PC also a PSP and an X-BOX 360!

April 14, 2007, 08:57PM #18 Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 01:03PM by THX
^ I'm actually very interested in picking up a Wii just for Paper Mario.  Never got into the series but watching the videos makes me want to play any Nintendo game all over again.

I have had, over the years: a NES, a Sega Game Gear, a Sega Mega Drive 2, a Playstation 1, the huge PS2, and  now we have a Slim PS2 since the huge one was breaking down. I don't play much games with my PC (although I play Pocket Tanks, Worms, and Red Alert 2 here often). Chances of getting a Next Gen console within the next year or two are very slim to none, so I'm kinda bummed about that. Plus I'm more pissed off with this downloadable content and the Gold Edition crap with MUA. Way to leave everyone else hanging, right. And this is just the beginning; next thing I know, I won't see any new games for the PS2...:(

i have ps2(xml,xml2,wolverine's revenge,sims2,x-men next dimenssion,x-men3 the game and takken5)and a pc(mua,starwars battlefront2 and lego starwars)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

If you wanna know me better I will tell ya!

I have just PC with:

Intel Celeron Procesor 2.81 GHz

1.5 GB RAM memory

ASUS A9600 series Graphics card

Its poor PC ha?

And I have old Nintendo console,but its a peace of **** I dont want to tell you.

My friend got PSP and I think it rocks!

I have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 29, 2007, 02:54AM
I have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Are you a collector or something? :P

Which console(s) other than PC do you have MUA on?

You can call me that. I have also have MUA on PS2, PSP, and the 360.

Well, I have pong, atari 2600, Nes, SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2, N64, Gamecube... Yeah I think thats it. I'm current stuck in my SNES phase, cause honestly, who doesn't love a lil old school gaming action like Megaman X, or Mortal Kombat II, or Super Mario RPG? I mean come on.

I have a Sony PS2, Nintendo Wii and thats about it....

QuoteYou can call me that. I have also have MUA on PS2, PSP, and the 360
QuoteI have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Hey Midnight Curse (Jonathan Chang) i know you, your in my school,i'm one of you best friends, but admit it, you don't have anything except for a PS2 and a PC so stop lying on the forums!

Quote from: baboom on November 24, 2007, 01:02AM
QuoteI have most next-gen. consoles, all except a Wii, plus I have a PS2, and a PSP.

Hey Midnight Curse (Jonathan Chang) i know you, your in my school,i'm one of you best friends, but admit it, you don't have anything except for a PS2 and a PC so stop lying on the forums!

DING!!!!

:rofl:

Quote from: iammingy on November 24, 2007, 01:37AM
Quote from: baboom on November 24, 2007, 01:02AM

DING!!!!

:rofl:
nice cat ....
I  hav Nintendo 64 ,Gamecube , Nintendo DS ,Ps2 , pc and getting a wii at end of the year and i also owned a gameboy colour , gameboy sp , ps1