The Wolverine Thread

Started by BliZZ, August 11, 2008, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic

is it me or he just look weird :S ????

He doesn't look too weird to me.

And what is the status of the game? Nothing much after that second trailer has been officially announced or released. Is the official site up yet?

Gotta agree with Sage on this one.  There's something just... 'off' about that model.

VV had better not screw this game up.  I'll be pissed if they do.

Quote from: Teancum on September 16, 2008, 10:59AM
VV had better not screw this game up.  I'll be pissed if they do.

The first step to not screwing this up would be to announce a PC version :P

I believe he looks weird too...

I don't know it it's the mask, or the jacket but there's something that just doesn't look right :P

Anyway, i TOTALLY agree with Blizz... no PC version = SUX!

Cheers

The mask is usually part of the costume, but the one in the screenshot is separate, not one piece through.

Whoa, I didn't know Vicarious Visions was the leading designer!

I must really keep up with the notes.

They've got a lot to live up to, considering the only thing they are known for is porting existing games.

Let's put it this way - I don't have my hopes up, but if it turns out to be awesome they'll have won me over.

Quote from: Teancum on September 17, 2008, 05:21AM
They've got a lot to live up to, considering the only thing they are known for is porting existing games.

Let's put it this way - I don't have my hopes up, but if it turns out to be awesome they'll have won me over.

mmhmm, as much as this game is hyped up, for the PC release I very much doubt there will be much improvement besides the actual animation of combining attacks, and more characters to choose from..  Hopefully I am wrong, but this is from lots of let downs from games such as nhl07 to 08 and 09.

I think it is the eyes that are a bit "off"
they look white!
mental about X-men, mental aboutmarvelmods.com

make your choice
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

Ultimate, New X-Men, Civilian (cartoon), Astonishing, etc should be added.