iron spider-man mod

Started by dorimacus, June 23, 2007, 05:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 23, 2007, 05:34PM Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 05:42PM by dorimacus
mod of the iron spider-man all done by myself

here it is
<a href=http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=1292f44f2470c0dcab30c8adccc1d0d2 title='file hosting'>Download rex.zip</a>

can you repost the file? the page says the file cannot be found when clicked.

Copy the link into your bar, and remove " title='file hosting'"

you beat me to it...Well mine was only a prototype so i guess it doesn't realy matter that it got deleted. Looks great, cant wait to try it out!How did you get the iron spider symbol on his chest?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

when i open texmod and browse for the file when i open REX it the only thing thats in it is the pics, no mod. Am i doing something wrong?

June 23, 2007, 09:18PM #7 Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 09:24PM by the amazing spiderman
It worked!sorta...everything he has thats blue is still, well, blue
EDIT: and nice job on the webs i did the same thing.
EDIT2:after taking a look i think i know how you made spider symbol and the wrist thing. Did you take his "webbing" part of the skeleton and put the symbol and wrist things on? is you did thats some good thinking (i couldn't do it). actually, ever since i tried doing that i haven't been able to make texture mods. Even after i deleted those textures and stared over with a new file.

I love this skin!!!!! PLEASE RE-UP THE FILE!! The link doesn´t work. (Sorry for my English). Where can i down more skins for Spider-man 3: The Game PC? thanks!!!

*sigh* i think the spiderman 3 has been abondened as a game so not very mods are out for it...there just wasnt much to mod

how do i install this mod?

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man