War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nope, no offense or anything, but I'm done with War Machine.  Anybody else is welcome to make/add skins, but I won't.

February 14, 2009, 02:39PM #106 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 03:09PM by deedooo
truly sorry to bump up an older post but when i tried it the anims didn't work  right(melees were funny mostly) and whenever i used a power i slowed down considerably. plz help

Have you started a new game?

Do you have the Official Characters mod installed?  This mod (and most every other mod) require that to be installed.

i didn't when i first tried. i'll try again. thnx

oh, so where do i download that, this is probably why i cannot access, emma moonstar stepford cuckoos and dazzler
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Right at the top of this forum.

No, the Official Character Mod topic.  I had it covered, by the way.  Your post didn't really help anything.

why is it that when i click on the DOWNLOAD HERE (Version 1.1) of War Machine i am getting a Page Not Found error?

please help, thanks

Go to:
http://www.box.net/shared/mczl81m8s1 for MUA stuff
http://www.box.net/shared/0m2qjaofh3 for MUA mods

It's got all the mods I've collected so far and some skins.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

All I can say is: Wow, Teancum! :thumbsup2: It is a really good mod! It looks like it actually belongs in the game! One glitch, though. When flying, if you use flame thrower, you can move around. Just thought I'd tell you

Thanks for the compliments :D

sorry I don't speak english very well, but I download warmachine mod and I installed but he don't hit, I can use all the powers but I can't fihgt whit punches.
Somobody could help me, please.
thanks

Steps:
1. Make sure you have the OC pack installed;
2. Always, always start new game using default stats when a mod is added!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?