War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice! So War Machine is being stopped working on?

Yep.  War Machine is 100% finished.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 29, 2008, 07:51PM
By the looks of it, he's going to be in my roster for a very long time.
Mine 2 ive been waiting for Rhodey
I AM WARMACHINE GOODBYE IRON MAN.HA!HA!HA!

thank you *cries*thank u  soo much ive been waiting for this for so long thank u for this mod Teancum thank u  :warmachine:im his biggest fan im serios go ahead test me
I AM WARMACHINE GOODBYE IRON MAN.HA!HA!HA!

I saw many people try this mod so I got curious and now I know why. I love this mod! Thanks for making it.

Thanks much!  He was someone I always thought deserved his own mod.

hey teancum! I love you war machine mod and he's replaced ironman permanently on my roster. a real mainstay for several games so, thanks for that!

I've always had a problem with spin blast. sometimes it does damage, sometimes it doesn't at all. when this happens the foes don't even react at all to it. this seems to happen randomly. it also never ever stuns foes even when it does damage. I don't get it, I haven't edited a single thing. Any idea what could be happening?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I can look into it when I get time.  Thanks for the bug report!

ok, I figured what's wrong. in the powerstyle there's only explode damage and no regular damage. hope it helps.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I tried to download it but the link is dead

For me, this is the Best of the Best Mod!!!!!!
Nobody done better!!!!!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

I may as well chime in on how awesome this mod is, to anyone who hasn't tried it..DO.IT. it's worth it. I've always been a fan of Rhodey's more "low-tech" firepower approach.
Let slip the dogs of war!

Agreed. War Machine is a keeper, makes much more sense as a standalone character than as a skin for Iron Man. Favorite power to use is the Gatling Gun. Excellent job, Teancum!

Thanks!  Sorry for the late reply.  I just noticed this thread was bumped with some compliments. :D