War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey T, this is my favorite one as well! He blows IRONMAN away, I love playing with War Machine. I wish someone could just re do Iron Man completely! I was playing today with Blade, Punisher, and War Machine, and guns were blazing. It was awesome!!!!

Very nice, Teancum.

Bugs me a bit to see some replacing Iron Man with him altogether...
means Iron Man needs some awesomeness updates. ;-)

Some chats are underway about just that...

Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

BliZZ was working on an update that added Iron Man's MUA2 powers.  Dunno what happened to it.

yes, as powerfull as Iron Man is in this game, he needs to be updated badly. It would be nice to see him with a force field of some kind. I also wish he had rockets sounds when he flies. That would be cool.

I tried this mod out and it is awesome. Seriously. But, the S.P.I.N. attack only seems to damage enemies at point blank range. Why so?

its the energy drain issue I have mentioned on other posts. if you remove the energy drain the dmg will work normally. if you REALLY want the drain you can make another dmg entry with an energy drain powerup. Sorry if I was too technical.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Gotta fix that someday.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 27, 2010, 07:26AM
its the energy drain issue I have mentioned on other posts. if you remove the energy drain the dmg will work normally. if you REALLY want the drain you can make another dmg entry with an energy drain powerup. Sorry if I was too technical.

That can be located in the herostat yes?

Quote from: Deedooo on April 27, 2010, 06:00PM
it's in the powerstyle.

last question: if i edit the powerstyle, can i continue my saved game? or are there other steps required?

You can continue the save game if the character is in it.

i was able to remove the drain. the damage worked fine after. but then after i played captain america's comic mission, it went back to only usable on point blank range. also, is that attack supposed to be chargeable? 

v=Very nice.
Getting cold?

I can't download it. It says its down =(