War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 16, 2008, 08:55AM #30 Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 08:57AM by Norrin Radd
Ok, although I am not one of the 'really talented' guys, if you don't mind my icon style I could try to give it a shot (I wouldn't be offended if you said no). If I did it, I would probably redo all of them though so they look more or less like they belong together.

I'd love it if you gave it a shot, actually.

Sweet, do you have any suggestions or preferences for any of them? I usually like to have a mini version of the character in one of the boost icons.

September 16, 2008, 09:41AM #33 Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 09:44AM by Teancum
Sounds good to me.  Other than that just follow your imagination.  I'm even game for new banners if you find something better.

Teancum what do you think about these? I noticed many of the powers had reddish/orange effects so that's the theme I used.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on September 17, 2008, 03:23AM
OMG that looks wikid!

Quoted for truth.  Those are exactly what I wanted. :thumbsup2:

Great to hear  :). Here they are: Download Here

September 18, 2008, 05:36AM #39 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 06:23AM by Power Cosmic
This is nice. 4 complete. 4 to go

BUGS / TO DO:
-Grab moves not implemented
-Mannequin and Classic skin need to be reskinned to black/silver instead of blue/silver
-Xbox mannequin / port
-Fix talent of 1st(has 2 talent) & 2nd(has 4 talent) outfit

Quote from: Power Cosmic on September 18, 2008, 05:36AM
This is nice. 1 complete(icon). i bet there's more to go

BUGS / TO DO:
-Fix Gatling Gun effects (remove the glow around War Machine's butt :laugh:)
-Loadscreen not implemented

-Grab moves not implemented
-1st outfit is missing a passive
-Mannequin and Classic skin need to be reskinned to black/silver instead of blue/silver
-Xbox mannequin / port
-Fix talent of 1st(has 2 talent) & 2nd(has 4 talent) outfit

Green bugs are already fixed.  He just needs a grab move and he's done.

New version updated.  All bugs are fixed, and a loadscreen has been added.  You will need to start a new game.

Teancum, your link on the first page doesn't work. It should be this one instead: HERE

Thanks for the update! :)

Teancum, nice job with  :warmachine: although I seem to have a small problem with the costumes, I'm getting -100% power damage and +0 health per kill on any costumes that supply these,no matter how many points I pop into them the values stay the same(this causes my powers to sometimes do NO damage whatsoever)...am I just missing something simple here or is this fixable?