War Machine v1.1

Started by Teancum, August 29, 2008, 06:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, download warmachine but no attacks, no strikes, as I can do?

:warmachine:

Quote from: dustellar on October 28, 2010, 07:10AM
Hi, download warmachine but no attacks, no strikes, as I can do?

:warmachine:
get the official character pack

December 07, 2010, 04:04PM #152 Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:49AM by bobbyraw
Quote from: Teancum on September 21, 2008, 05:18PM
Simple fix

Replace the original talents file in /Marvel: Ultimate Alliance/Data/Talents.

Has this been included in the v1.1 download? Because the "Health per Kill" is still at +0 at every rank (I downloaded from the v1.1 link in the character mod catalogue a week ago).

P.S. Sorry for the 1 month necro, but I guess it isn't as bad as some of the others in this thread :-D

EDIT: Don't worry guys, I worked out how to fix it myself. I feel clever -.- 

One thing I have noticed though (not a bug/issue, just an observation) is that with War Machine, his gatling gun and repulsor rays both shoot rapid fire, with (at the present levels) the repulsor rays doing quite a bit more damage. I'm just wondering, which of these do you guys use most often and why?

The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

The download link Doesn't work

Quote from: Mac duck on June 25, 2011, 07:17AM
The download link Doesn't work

Look in the Character Mod Catalog, in there the war machine's link still works

Does anybody know what might be causing this character to lag and/or make the animation for some moves not be displayed?  I have the OC pack, so that's not it.

Quote from: Stark Industries on June 05, 2012, 02:15AM
Does anybody know what might be causing this character to lag and/or make the animation for some moves not be displayed?  I have the OC pack, so that's not it.

Did you restart the game after installing?

@DeeDoo

I started from a fresh game.