HULK mod v1.0 for XBOX/PS2

Started by iammingy, September 08, 2008, 10:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They do.  I use all PS2 assets in MUA Xbox.  Doesn't really matter though - it's easy enough to do Xbox HUDs!

September 15, 2008, 11:42AM #31 Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 01:46AM by iammingy
ok! Sorry for the inconveniences.

Here are the BMP for HUDs, icons, and loading screen:

http://www.box.net/shared/aeauz9xgic

huds: 64x64
icons: 128x128
loading screen: 512x512

All of them are vertically flipped.

Thanks!  That'll make like lots easier.

So Iammingy since these overwrite the official character mod hulk's files does that mean I cant have this one installed in heroselect with official hulk aswell ?

If you want to play as the one in the Official Characters mod or Dark Mark's, then you need to copy all the files into the corresponding directories again. Doing so will overwrite the files in my mod and you will get you old Hulk back.

No problem. :)
Make sure you use the old herostat entry for Hulk, too. Mine is slightly different.

So. we saw these mod was works on PC, should we move this topic to Mod & Released Conversation or not.

No, because it was built for PS2/Xbox.  But thanks for junior moderating.

Your welcome, but i gonna enjoy this with:
Classic Hud & skin
Original & Joe Fixit skin

I think it could be for Official Characters Mod

May i reskin Original & Joe Fixit skin based of his models, to make it same as DLC, please.

Man you never learn people here are interested in good mod and not if it look like DlC ones and the iammingy Orignal and Joe Fixit skins are amazing and if do you like reskin some model who are created by someone ask first instead of say you will may reskin that.

I do wonder why Cosmic wants everything so DLC-replicated.

Quote from: Sasquatch on October 22, 2008, 05:31AM
Man you never learn people here are interested in good mod and not if it look like DlC ones and the iammingy Orignal and Joe Fixit skins are amazing and if do you like reskin some model who are created by someone ask first instead of say you will may reskin that.

Should i permitted him.

You only need to give Iammingy credit for his work if you want to reskin what he has done.

QuoteNo one can modify and upload my stuff without my permission!!!

that is from Iammingy's skin thread, so yes you have to get his permission first
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it