X-Men Legends 2 Characters - FINAL (Oct 28, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, September 10, 2008, 10:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HELP!! I cant download  gambit :gambit: :( his download link just refreshes the page:-( .

I just tried it myself and the link worked.  Give it another try.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

How do I put these characters in the Xbox 360?

straight answer: there aren't any xbox360 mods on this forum, just normal XBOX mods, I think.

I am pretty sure that the 360 uses a new type of file that people cant crack
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Nope -- MUA2 360 does, but it's true that we can't crack sounds for MUA1 or MUA2 on the 360, and on top of that you need a JTAG'd 360 to make it possible to run any sort of mods for any game (not that any exist).  A non-banned console will not work.

if youre asking how to make profeser x roll around in a wheelchair, you can't as of now. i'm trying to get it to work, but no guaranties whatsoever.

I tried downloading the gambit mod but its not working. I copied and pasted the READ_ME files and then I added gambit to hero select. When I played the game, gambit did appear in it but he couldn't use any powers. He didn't even have his picture in the bottom left corner. Right before I downloaded gambit I downloaded the Official Characters 1.2 mod. Could that have something to do with this problem?

No, the OC 1.2 wouldn't cause that problem.  It sounds like you possibly misplaced some of the package (.pkgb) files.  Try to download it again and pay close attention that you put all the files in the right places.  Also check that you didn't make any typos in the herostat.

What other files need to be properly placed? What package files are you talking about?

I'm talking about the files that were in the package folder of the mod you downloaded.  These files need to be placed in the corresponding folder in your game files.  The problems you described often occur when they are not properly placed.

In one of the new boosters for Jean grey there was an add on for character drops when you edit the item.engb. Is there anymore for the XML2 characters.  :bishop: :beast: :archangel: :emmafrost: :gambit: :havok: :polaris: :psylocke: :quicks: :x-23: :sunfire: :rogue: :stooth: :nightcrawler: :cable: :domino: