X-Men Legends 2 Characters - FINAL (Oct 28, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, September 10, 2008, 10:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok, I've uploaded new versions. This time it really IS the final version, there are no more updates to be made. This includes a new fightstyle for Rogue, a small Bishop powerstyle update, and new mannequins for Jean Grey and Sunfire.

BliZZ
First of all, congrats for the excelent work with this pack! I've x-fan for like forever! But didn't like xml2 though... lol... anyway, i've got that same rogue-frozen-position-flight too!

Could you post the link to your updates here?
I'm new here and just can't find your link to get your fixes!

TKS a lot!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Just got Rogue to fly as she's supposed to! Really just need to start a new game using the defaut stats and it all got alright!

I still wish to check on the updates if it's possible!
TKS anyway!

I replaced the old links with the updated ones. The links in the first two posts ARE the updated ones :)

Hey Blizz, it says "Click on the picture to download." but I don't see any pictures!

TKS!

Some how, I can't access mediafire. I think China firewalls it or something! Could you post another source? TKS!

Thanx man...

But still, I can't access it! I think China really has firewalled this kind of websites...

Man, I hate this goddamn maoland...

Hey BliZZ!
I finally managed to access that sendspace link you gave me! Thanx a lot! I'd like to ask one more thing if it's not too much! The same thing for individual packs for  :omega: :cyclops: :gambit: :rogue: :scarletw: if it's possible!

Thank you!

Cyc isn't in this pack - he's in the Original Characters pack

You need to download him from there

Yeah, thanx man!

The reason I asked about the individual packs is because i don't know what i'm doing that the official pack just crashes my game! i found out some reasons but they happen very random!

I meant no offense, you just can't find Cyc in a single pack outside of the OCP

NP at all, Grig!

I just don't play with all those characters in the pack and can't even make that heroselect thingy work, so I go for the basic way: editing the herostat in a notepad and then recompiling it...

November 05, 2008, 10:27PM #28 Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 11:11PM by ragincajun
I've downloaded and played Bishop and Gambit and they work great.  However, when I tried to download and use Jean Grey Rogue and Juggernaut, I can't see the icons for their powers that normally appear at the bottom of the screen.

Scrath that, fixed the problem

Eh, dude. About Jean Grey's manny, use Overloads manny, it should be better to make the manny same as her skin.