X-Men Legends 2 Characters - FINAL (Oct 28, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, September 10, 2008, 10:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
why don't you try looking in the booster catalogue? if they exist they'll be in there.

A potentially dumb question here: can I modify the skins of these myself? I seem to be unable to get anything clear out of them in any DXT format using TextureFinder.

they are most likely ps2
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

That would indeed explain it. It's all there in 332 format, so thank you for the information.

The Juggernaut :juggernaut: was very good, thanks.

O Juggernaut :juggernaut: ficou muito bom, obrigado.

Hello, I got a few questions

I got the original char pack 1.2 installed without any probs, worked right away, even in my saved game.

then i got this 1 and i musta done something wrong because i can't seem to get the chars in the select screen, the 27 I loaded last time are in there all the time (also with new game) and when i start a new game i get 2 black panthers without skills wolverine and spidey

maybe if i keep going i get god and 1 skill (win?)

help please
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

I don't think it comes with a herostat file. Download EZ-stat 4000 (somewhere in the release section). It's for Heroselect, a program for selecting heroes which comes with the OCP.

No you can actually use this pack, and use the EZ-stat 4000 (available in the release section SOMEWHERE (Search for it just incase) to choose the heroes you want with heroselect. The EZ-stat 4000 contains a lot of herostat entries, including those of the XML2 Characters pack.

TIMELORD we dont like double posting here, just imagine how we feel about quadruple posting :D Please edit your post next time if you need to add something to it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Same for me. The orig char pack works just fine, they all show up.

The xml characters show up in Herostat and I place them, but then when I get to the first SAP, none of them are there. What am I doing wrong?

Mine is doing something really weird. When I click on Gambit in the heroselect, I get Gambit and  Rogue. When I click on Rogue I get Gambit and Rogue. Gambit doesn't have a mannequin and judging by how complete the rest of it is it seems off to me. Other than that they work fine. But I don't always want them taking up two spaces if you know what I mean. Any ideas?

sorry but... jean :phoenix: and professor xavier :xavier: are not working or something by the style..... theyre not punching.... i dont know if im dont something wrong but theyre not punching..... would you help me ???
Im worried about Hope Summers don´t have any serious power yet.... :S
Im exited because of The Children´s  Crusade because of wanda and wiccan are both my favourites ^ ^

Here's the answer for your problem:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.msg92736.html#msg92736

And people, remember to read carefully all the information on every post, it was stated on the first page from this topic that:

Quote from: BliZZ on September 10, 2008, 10:46PM
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you install the newest version of the Official Characters Mod before installing this pack

And the same is recommended for every single mod here.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I was waiting for a mod like this for so long! I just have a problem with Jean though... She can't fly.... :phoenix: There is also something with Rogue's flight anim but I kinda like it so it's ok ^^