Music while modding

Started by cvc, March 19, 2007, 01:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
when evrythings working I play Morcheeba who can you trust.
when it's not Hole Live Through This I sure play Hole alot.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Regardless of success and failure, I am slowly working my way through the TOSEC dumpset of NES music (NSF dumps + Meridian Advance player = non-stop fun!); marking out the brilliant stuff I never knew about (like Sky Shark and Mission Impossible, or Wolverine and Alien 3) and revisiting old and familiar stuff (Bram Stoker's Dracula, Power Blade 2, Battletoads and Double Dragon and much more!).

Nice stuff.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

The music of the day will be the Gorillaz Demon Days and U2 Achtung Baby. BTW if someone knew what achtung mean's could stop ongoing fight, I think it mean's danger.

Achtung means "attention", "warning", that sort of thing. Usually to be found on warning labels and posters :D

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

I was close, with 400 watt speakers and 450 power, creative sound card screen bout to blow achtung!!achtung!!  :rockon:

March 25, 2007, 08:31AM #5 Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 10:29AM by cvc
Being for the benefit of Mr.KITE SGT.PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND
MARCY PLAYGROUND, first cd, in a good mood sooo REM AUTOMATIC FOR THE PEOPLE.

Incubus, Lenny Kravitz...

March 26, 2007, 05:39AM #7 Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 01:44PM by cvc
Ok you got me LENNY KRAVITZ GREATEST HITS..than..G/N/R LIES :nod:

Well its rainy and early sonot to wake too many people its 3 DOORS DOWN AWAY FROM THE SUN

Went through the day with the Biker Mice from Mars OST (cool stuff!), Metal Gear Ac!d OST and now am back to the old-skool with the NSFs of Cosmic Wars, Sky Shark and Choujin Sentai Jetman.

Crimson Dynamo says:

Well with my workers acting up I'm doing deep breathing and ERIC CLAPTON CROSSROADS to mellow out but by morning it will be MEGADEATH.

Now that the RL whatever they call it storm has pasted it's the old stand by PEARL JAM TEN  :applause:

Lately it's been quite a bit of Breaking Benjamin.  Their album Phobia is pretty awesome.  I also like to listen to a lot of Linkin Park, Nickelback, Staind, and some random junk.  My music selection is actually quite diverse, but I'm not going to list it all because I would probably get hung or shot for listening to some of the stuff I do.  :P

Meh... after procrastinating, it's back to working on converting some more XML1 chars to XML2, since the character limit issue has seem to hit a brick wall for now...  :(
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

My girlfriend went to see him UNCLE KRACKER DOUBLE WIDE today

ps: she got back stage passes and said he was stinky and rude,I stll like him.