BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks! All mods will receive an update soon. Found another major bug with forge. When using him with my other mods, the game freezes.

Quote from: opakarlo on April 06, 2009, 02:42AM
Blaw! Just wanted to tell you that I tried your Firestar mod, and I can tell you this is one of the best characters to play with in the game. (including original characters). Well Done!!!
:firestar:

yeah she is fun!

Updated the first post. I've packed every file of Scarlet Spider into an installation file. It makes installing my mod easier!!!

The mod version is 1.7. If there's an update, download it and install the update. It'll override the previous installation! (Which is good, not bad XD )

Updated the herostat entrycode. File containing the code will be in the DATA folder of your game.

I'm unable to fix an important and bad bug: The game crashed when Scarlet Spider is used with either Firestar or Ultimate Green Goblin in your team. All other characters are fine. At least, I think it's fine. Feedback welcome.

Besides hating that stupid installer, thumbs up for "Scarlet Spider 1.7 FULL".
1.5 updated to 1.7 never worked for me at all (half powers not working,...)
However, you should check the costume passives. They do not work as is (idetifier too long)

Ditto!

It happened to me too! Half of the powers didn't work! Also, what mannequin is in the pack? The one crouching on the floor or the one hanging on the sealing?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

I believe the one hanging from the sealing. I think I made a mistake with the herostat code but Im not sure. I will check when i get home

I'll be releasing a patch tomorrow, fixing the costume passives bug, and some minor changes in packages, power & talent files.

Scarlet Spider 1.71 is now released. For details and the download links, visit the first post.

Also, if anyone wants an installer for their mod(s), give me a PM.

I just tried your firestar mod. She's quite nice... If you decide to add one or 2 powers, maybe you could consider to give her a power where she shines really bright like the sun to blind enemies on the screen. She used that kind of power in the TV series once. Just a random thought...

I have a few questions though:
-did you make a different folder on intend? If I remember correctly, she has a powerstyles or talents folder (the problem is the s in the end). Is that on purpose or should the files inside the folder be moved?
-is she stun wave supposed to look like invisible woman's concusion blast? It looks just the same.

Maybe I messed up with installing part ;p Just wanted to let you know.

it's the "s" at the end, but it's been corrected already. the most recent pack doesn't have this problem anymore
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Dude, tried your Scarlet and Firestar. Great jobs!!!!!
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

Is it my bloody computer, or do only 2 or 3 of his powers work? (or do I not have the most recent updated one?) (please excuse me: I'm too lazy to check the previous pages. If it is on one of the previous pages, just say so, and I'll check :)) Cheers!

I had this problem with the previous versions. The setup fixes it. Make sure you update the herostat as well....
CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0