BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey man!

Just downloaded it! I've got a question. How come the 22401 skin I have from the mod is like 740kb size and the ones from the new skin pack are 140kb?
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

The answer is PS2 models. They only have 1 texturemap and that is not 1024 nor 512, but 256. In comparison to pc models which have about 7 or more.

aaahhh... dummy me! rsrsrsrs...

Also, do you think you could change her fightstyle to make her grab/smash move like the Human Torch's? Or give me directions to?

I find it weird when she simply drops the enemy while flying up. It looks goofy! :D

Well she is a goofball. Its actually something I overlooked. I can't fix it atm nor give directions: I am at school and have to repair MUA.

I was just looking around the fightstyle files of Human Torch and Firestar but just can't find anything related to grab/smash so I can edit it, so her grab/fly/burn moves look exactly like the Human Torch~! Any help please?

Alright!

Thanks a lot man!

Added Ultimate Green Goblin to my mod collection! VISIT THE FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOAD!

Enjoy!

SWEET.  You whipped up Ultimate Goblin pretty darn fast.

EDIT: I just downloaded and tested out the mod, and I only found one little bug (maybe).  When I grabbed an enemy (you know, pressing "F") I wasn't able to put him down.

EDIT #2: Another issue, maybe it's just me, but don't know.  "Hobgoblin" skin doesn't work correctly. Meaning, no hud, no powers, no double-jump, and no punching/kicking.

@ ragingcajun

have you tried only the hobgoblin? Because the grab works good with savage(tested powers with savage, so I assumed the other skins were fine).

I'm home late, so I won't be checking it in the following 10hours. The bug must have something to do with the pkgb files. I think I packed the wrong onesXD

I tried all three skins.  I experinced the grab problem with "Savage", I'll check my files to see if I made a mistake.  "Hobgoblin" still has lots of issues.

I think I know what the problem is: ultgreengoblin_16103 is engb and not pkgb.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

That's not it, because the engb file and the pkgb are both in the downloadpackage. I will put the full mod with the fix online in a moment.

Updated first post with new links for the Goblin mod.

Remember: TO START A NEW GAME! Even if it's against your will. Just do it. Otherwise it won't work properly.

EDIT: Noticed the grab bug. I'm gonna try to fix it. Strange, because it worked once, and then it doesn't.