BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I figured about 75% out about the grab stuff. It seems when you are not moving at all, so completely idle, and then use the USE key, Goblin grabs the target the right way.

If someone who has experience with the carryguy stuff would like to take a look at it, be my guest. Something must be wrong with the coding of the powerstyle (I think).

Nice job with Ultimate GG, Blaw. But, I also encountered a problem, the powers and melee attacks do little damage when using the Hobgoblin skin (And I did download the most recent update)

That would be strange, because the character has consistent stats. I've never heard of a bug that affects only 1 skin. All packages are configured correctly.

Well, I deleted the 16103 engb package (because it wasn't in the new download, I thought I didn't need it anymore)

It idd wasn't needed, was just a mistake when I was compiling the packages.

are you going to either update or make a slightly new version of scarlet spider with at least one of your skins from the scarlet spider skin pack?

also i used venom's sound set for ultimate green goblin "rawr"

Hey again BLaw, I finally got around to downloading your Scarlet Spider mod, and maybe I'm just crazy, but most of his powers don't work? Only three of them do work.

1. @ deedoo: Yes, Spidercarnage will be included in the update, instead of the Stark Armor.

2. @ ragincajun: You're crazy. No really, because no-one else had that problem. Meaning you must've done something wrong. I suggest to unpack the mod again, making sure that all files are in the right place (so fightstyles not fightstyle, and powerstyles and not powerstyle, talents and not talent). It may be that I renamed a folder incorrectly.
Also, I used the char and tested him after my MUA installation, and all powers work. I hope you've also kept in mind that you need more energy to perform a move when you start a new game.

I hope that helps ragincajun.

Stupid me.  Going through the files I found that I DID misplace a few files.  Sorry for the bother.

Hey Blaw, I read you don't want people to upload your mods anywhere. I agree with that, so I'm gonna ask you: In the "Links that need rescue" thread, I've posted a box.net link with a collection of all mods I've got from Marvelmods, minus your Firestar, Goblin and Scarlet Spider. I had them in box.net but removed after reading your first post here. Is it alright if I put your mods along with the others for people in here to download? It'd work as an alternate mirror.

Here's link:
http://www.box.net/shared/0m2qjaofh3

I'll only upload your mods after (if) you give me permission to.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Well it has a good purpose, but:

I have an account with mediafire, so I have full control of the files (all old files will be removed by me)

But since a few people can't download from mediafire, you may upload those mods to 1 file service. PM me the link with it, so I can adjust my first post.

Scarlet Spider 1.7 UPDATE ONLY

Changes:
- Fixed herostat entry so you start out with the first power, line: "scarletspider_p1" changed to "spider2_p1"
- Updated the Ben Reilly skin with a PS2 model and tweaked it a little.
- Changed the 4th skin, Stark Armor to Spider-Carnage!
- Changed the 4th hud, Stark Armor to Spider-Carnage!

DOWNLOAD SCARLET SPIDER UPDATE 1.7 HERE
MIRROR

Enjoy!

For other Scarlet Spider skins, visit my Skins Release topic for the Scarlet Spider Skin Pack 2 which features 4 skins!

Quote from: Power Cosmic on October 25, 2008, 08:02PM
I think i have an idea about grabsmash. Maybe Spider-Man's grabsmash can.
Dude i just said that.
I AM WARMACHINE GOODBYE IRON MAN.HA!HA!HA!