BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can't wait to try this one out. I've been curious to see how he moves :).

*looks up* Thank you God :D

Finally Blaw, amazingly thanks for him :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

July 18, 2011, 06:45AM #349 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:51AM by Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan
great doc ock  :docock: mod,well done
problem with green goblin's :greengoblin: xtreme may be caused because it does not have fx01,fx02,fx03,fx04 bolton points in the mesh.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Thats right. It doesnt. He will get an update when i finish the joker. Known or not, thanks for the feedback

X_X Crap. I'm late for a Doc Ock gameplay, well i hope it will be a fun play on him.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

BLaw, I think it's time we ask: Are you Stan Lee undercover?

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

that's what you SAY, but are you really 24...

;)

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

July 20, 2011, 06:58PM #356 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:02AM by Outsider
:greengoblin: The Joker :greengoblin:

MarvelMod's first DC mod released. And the funniest one too!

This mod features
- 4 unique models;
- 4 unique huds;
- 1 unique mannequin;
- 1 unique loadingscreen;
- unique sounds;
- a unique weapon for one of his powers;
- unique powerset with 7 powers in total;
- a bonus skin.

Method to install can be found all around the forum.
To use the bonus skin, edit the herostat and change any of the skins you don't like (2802, 2803, 2804 or 2805) with the bonus skin (2806). And make a separate package for it =]
Another method is to rename any of the used skins to 280x_reserve.igb and rename the bonus skin to 280x.igb (x being the number of the skin). Same goes for the hud.

Feedback is always welcome. This mod WILL RECEIVE updates in the future. So be on the lookout for someone who will reinforce the Joker: Harley Quinn =].

His callouts and menu breaks will be included in the next X_Voice update by Fox456.

For credits, view the .RAR file commentary.

From left to right: Modern, Classic, Movie (tribute to Heath Ledger) and Humane.

The fourth model has been replaced in version 1.1. Make sure you still download this version first!

Get the update to version 1.1 here!

Credits:
BliZz for the Gambit conversion (effects and eventual conversion codes from XML2).
The creators of MUA and MUA2 (Green Goblin's effects)
Everyone who gave me ideas
You for downloading
Me for about everything else.

July 20, 2011, 07:01PM #357 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 07:03PM by midnightphoenix123
Yay! Thanks so much Blaw! First non marvel mod release! He looks great! I cant wait to add him in!

Edit: Im making a Non Marvel Character Mod Catalog, and I was wondering if I could put him in?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

look out marvel heroes there is a new villain in town.ha! ha! huh!.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!