BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blaw, nice touch with the Nelson laugh on the Joker teeth. Very clever. Overall, fun mod to play with. Can't wait to see what you do with Batman!

:greengoblin: The Joker v1.1 Update :greengoblin:

Changelog

- Changed the name "Sandman" to "Joker" in the talentfile of the Contract: Goon talent.
- Smile of Agony is supposed to lower the damage done to the Joker. It does, but when the talent increases, he takes a bit more damage.
- Increased damage of Painful Laughter.
- Skin 4: Humane has been replaced with a modified model: Two-Face.

Please use the new provided Herostat coding for the new skin. You won't have to start a new game. Alternatively, just open the Herostat and replace Humane with Two-Face.

I guess it's not a Dark Knight Film's 2-Face after all. :scared: It's kinda creepy back there
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Finally got to try out Joker today :D Awesome work! I loved it. Everything fit him to the "T".

Love this look! Fantastic job.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

............Okay.................

-.-

Edit:  now that that spammer is gone, I'll edit my post so it doesn't look like I'm being an ahole to Blaw :-D

The Joker mod is a lot of fun to use. Thanks a lot for it ;-)
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: bobbyraw on August 14, 2011, 02:15AM
............Okay.................

-.-

Edit:  now that that spammer is gone, I'll edit my post so it doesn't look like I'm being an ahole to Blaw :-D

The Joker mod is a lot of fun to use. Thanks a lot for it ;-)

Oh u ahole!!!! :P Kidding, thanks for the nice comment and hope you enjoy it.

Quote from: JamesRockFan on August 17, 2011, 11:55PM
Those are cool mods BLaw... Great work

Same goes for you ^^

when i unpacked the daken mod error messages popped up saying some of the archive files were corrupt  and couldn't be extracted, does the mod need to be reuploaded or  was my comp just being dumb?

Quote from: BLaw on January 23, 2010, 01:52PM
Daken

Features
- 4 unique models and huds
- Own iconset
- Own powerset
- Self-healing abilities
- Stealth brawler
- Daken's Bone & Marumasa claws
- Own mannequin (Backrow Character)

Future Update features
- own soundset
- Shaf's loadingscreen
- New model(s)
- Powerset update

Known Bugs
None yet. Feedback welcome.

The mod doesn't feel *right* to me, but I hope it's enjoyable to everyone else. He's the Wolverine without a rage meter, which means you take full control over his powers. Hack & slash away everyone!

DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE. PASSWORD PROTECTED
not trying to be rude or anything but i read that daken has no soundset, why not use sunfire for voice and sabretooth for other sounds? #just saying

hi Ive been using ur firestar mod but ive noticed her fire pop ability (power number 2) wont go off for me she just punches... any help?

otherwise great character though keep up the awesome work

Still can't understand, why i can't use him in game, i dunno why i can't install new chars

Quote from: Redman23 on July 25, 2012, 01:43PM
Still can't understand, why i can't use him in game, i dunno why i can't install new chars

installing new characters isn't too hard pm me an i can go over it with u if u like