BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

So I'm trying to add all my favorite characters into 1 big loadout.
I've got Official Chars 1.2 on, Toxin, a buggy nightcrawler, UlTiMaTeVeNoM's Venom mod (I prefer the skins :3)
XML2 Toad mod, and finally, Scarlet Spider.

I have discovered a problem with SS.
It appears he loses health at random (causing death) and is a single hit kill.
Is it possible to fix it?

Maybe the mods stated above just don't work together.
So if you're planning to use some of these together, beware.

hey can u reupload the ultimate goblin character? i found my Ultimate comic sagain and now i wanna play as a very,very savage green goblin. :D

I will whenever I have time enough. Gotta find it on my drive first.

Quote from: DeeDooo on December 26, 2010, 07:40PM
hey so i was using scarlet spider and i encountered some problems. the 2nd, 4th and 6th powers aren't working for me (i'm playing on hard mode, not sure if that means anything) and he doesn't build momentum.

Blaw, I just recently downloaded Scarlet Spider and I'm having the same problem as some of his moves don't work at all. Also, none of his passives work... or maybe they do, but the value is 0. If you look at his costumes, and look at the description of each passive, they say something like "+0% Melee Damage," or "-100% Web Damage." All of them say +0 or -100.

Quote from: Outsider on March 19, 2013, 07:43PM
Blaw, I just recently downloaded Scarlet Spider and I'm having the same problem as some of his moves don't work at all. Also, none of his passives work... or maybe they do, but the value is 0. If you look at his costumes, and look at the description of each passive, they say something like "+0% Melee Damage," or "-100% Web Damage." All of them say +0 or -100.

I just had to reinstall a lot of stuff after a change over. I have this same problem too. So your not alone. Some of the powers don't work. Everything else seems in order though.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

BLaw, you know the wings animation you contributed to Scabbia's Wasp mod, and the Giant Man mannequin & loadscreen you contributed to Scabbia's Giant Man mod? I'm (kinda) creating a Hank Pym mod, and I'd like to get the OK from you to use them. (Credit will be given, of course.) Let me know as soon as you can.

Quote from: Outsider on March 19, 2013, 07:43PM

So much has changed since I wrote that post... I can fix him, BLaw. I'd like to get the green light from you to do a Scarlet Spider booster that will get the moves and passives to work, and I'll add a loading screen for him as well. Also, could you evaluate to see if I'm in the running for "Marvel Modder" status? I'm looking at that as like an X-Box 360 achievement, but I'm not sure what the requirements are. Thanks in advance.

Man you have Very Awsome mods but Green Goblin HEP bomb does very low damage unlike description say also why does it have 0 chance of KO ?

@   Marvintage why have you blocked my personal messages, you...?

Quote from: Dark_Ansem on July 14, 2013, 01:52AM
@   Marvintage why have you blocked my personal messages, you...?
He has blocked messages from all users, not just you.